Dedrick name meaning
What does Dedrick mean?
Meaning of Dedrick is First of the People, Variant of Diederick or King of Nations used for both genders and originated from English and Gothic is used predominantly in English. Dedrick is a variation of Theodoric. Origin of Prevailing Theodoric is in Gothic is used majorly in English, meaning of Theodoric is "People's Ruler, Ruler of the People and Ruler of the Army".
How do I pronounce Dedrick?
d(e)-dri-ck is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Dedrick. Some people pronounce it as ded-rick.
Variants of Dedrick
How popular is the name Dedrick?
Dedrick used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1920 and over 4322 babies have been given the name in 78 years. At the peak of its usage in 1977,. But after 78 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Also, Dedrick is a familiar name in South Africa. According to our findings, over 4000 babies have been named Dedrick globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dedrick
You are deeply related to the 5 senses. If the letter D is your cornerstone, you are a determinate, but down to earth and self-reliant. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. You get distant and eventually lose contact with the person because of an obstacle that didn't exist.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Dedrick
- Hastie - Meaning of Hastie is Son of the Austere Man is used as a boy name and is especially used in English came from Old English
- Ellery - Used in English persistent and customary, Ellery is used as a gender insensitive name which is rooted from Old English, Ellery means "Cheerful or From the Elder Tree Island"
- Kerk - Unheard-of Kerk notably is used in English came from Old Norse aimed at boys, meaning of Kerk is "Church At a Living End"
- Jeanae - Unfamiliar Jeanae is originated from Hebrew language bestowed upon baby girls and is used in English, Jeanae means "God is Gracious or Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean"
- Shadoe - Of English origin, Outlandish Shadoe means "One of Three Young Hebrew Men who Survived Being Cast into a Fiery Furnace or Short Form of the Biblical Shadrach" and is aimed at both sexes is notably used in English
Middle names for Dedrick
These trending and modern middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Dedrick .
View more middle names that goes with Dedrick.
Famous people named Dedrick
- Dedrick Roper, former American football linebacker
- Dedrick D. Gobert, American film actor best
Lists having Dedrick
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Gothic Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -rick
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Gifted
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Nations