Dedric name meaning
On This Page
What does Dedric mean?
Well-Liked Dedric's origin is Gothic and English is used as a unisex name is particulary used in English. Dedric is variant form of Theodoric. Particulary used in English well-liked, Theodoric has origin in Gothic, meaning of Theodoric is "Thiuda, Ruler of the People and People's Ruler".
Also. Dedric is version of outstanding Dedrick. Dedrick is variant form of Theodoric.
How is Dedric regarded as a baby name?
Dedric is a unique and charming baby boy name that often stands out from the more common names. Its German origin brings a sense of strength and power associated with the tribe, making it an ideal name for your little warrior.
The name Dedric is distinct and memorable, giving your baby boy a name that will likely leave a lasting impression.
How do I pronounce Dedric?
Two syllabled Dedric is most commonly pronounced as d(e)-dric. ded-ric is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of DedricNames that rhyme with Dedric
How popular is the name Dedric?
A common name in United States having over 1837 recievers in 57 years of usage. When at its peak in 1971, the moniker grabbed the 821st spot and 107 baby boys were given the name.
At least, 1000 people globally have carried Dedric as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Dedric?
You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You are driven by success and accomplishing everything you imagined as a child. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused.
Do you like Dedric? Read these names too
- Steed - Curious boy name Steed is primarily used in English, meaning of Steed is "Steed" is originated from English
- Elbertha - Anomalous Elbertha is used in English is a girl name, Elbertha means "Shining or Noble"
- Zariyah - Meaning of Zariyah is Sarah or Queen is used particulary in English is given to girls
- Mckaylee - Noteworthy Mckaylee prevalently is used in English is a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Mckaylee is English form of Michaela
- Willesone means Son of William used for boys is originated from English is used chiefly in English
Sibling Names for Dedric
If you've decided to name your baby boy Dedric, you might be looking for names that complement it well. Whether you're searching for a middle name or sibling names, we've got you covered. Check out our list of names that work perfectly with Dedric to help inspire your search.
Sister to Dedric
Brother for Dedric
Famous people named Dedric
- Dedric Ward, former American football wide receiver
- Dedrick D. Gobert in Boyz n the Hood as Actor
- Dedric Willoughby Dedric Demond Willoughby is an American former basketball player who played for a season in the NBA, in addition to playing in the Italian league and the Australian league.
- Composer Dedric Terry, video Johnny
Lists having Dedric
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Gothic Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ric
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Gifted
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Nations
- Baby Names that mean Army