Thersa meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Thersa is used in English came from Old Greek. Thersa is variant of prevalent and ceaseless Theresa. Theresa is a version of pleasing and ever lasting Theresia. Infrequent Old Greek Theresa, meaning of Theresa is "The Hunteress and Harvester". Thersa is form of Tirtza in Latin and Greek languages.
Variants of ThersaNames that rhyme with Thersa
Popularity of Thersa
Thersa is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1908 and was last seen in 2001, during its 67 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1965, it ranked 1670th when 45 girls were named Thersa. Over 1071 people have been named Thersa in United States. Also, Thersa is a familiar name in Nigeria and Liberia. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Thersa as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Thersa
You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Meditation is your thing. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove.
Do you like Thersa? Other names you would love
- Nikoline - Girl name Nikoline means "Victory of the People" that originated from Old Greek is predominantly used in Finnish and Scandinavian
- Leandrew - Atypical Leandrew is used notably in English is a boy name has its roots in Old Greek, Leandrew means "Form of Leander or Lion-like Man"
- Jura - The unisex name Jura is principally used in Swedish and Finnish has its origin in Old Greek language. Jura is Finnish equivalent of Juras
- Stéfanie - Stéfanies origin is Greek, meaning of Stéfanie is "Crowning"
- Alka - The infrequent girl name Alka is principally used in Gujarati, Bengali and Tamil, Alka means "Diamond or Lock of Curly Hair" is originated from Old Greek and Germanic
Namesakes of Thersa
We could not find any notable namesake.