Velte meaning and origin
Velte is variation of imperishable and frequently used Roosevelt. Meaning of Roosevelt is Rose Field, Veld and Roose is chiefly used in English is originated from Dutch.
Variants of VelteNames that rhyme with Velte
Popularity of Velte
Velte is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines.
Here's what numbers has to say about Velte
The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions. You like your freedom and independence.
Do you like Velte? Read these names too
- Falk commonly is used in Swedish and Hebrew aimed at baby boys. Its origin is in Germanic, Old High German and Yiddish, meaning of Falk is "An Old Tribal Name, Hawk or Falcon"
- Godelieve came from Germanic and Old High German languages bestowed upon girls and is used principally in French and Dutch, meaning of Godelieve is "God or Loved, God or Good God"
- Cecilius - Boy name Cecilius is rooted from Latin especially used in Dutch, Danish and Swedish languages, meaning of Cecilius is "Blind"
- Rens - Darling Rens is used notably in Dutch is a baby boy name, Rens means "Laurel" is rooted from Latin
- Loïs - The well-known girl name Loïs is originated from German and Old Greek, Loïs means "Illustrious or Fighting" is used mainly in Dutch
Namesakes of Velte
We could not find any notable namesake.