Yedidia name meaning
What does Yedidia mean?
Yedidia is version of Yedidya. Yedidya is version of biblical and widely accepted Jedidiah. Yedidya came from Hebrew language, meaning of Yedidya is "Friend of God" is used prevalently in Hebrew.
Variants of YedidiaNames that rhyme with Yedidia
How popular is the name Yedidia?
Yedidia is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now. Also, Yedidia is a familiar name in DR Congo. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Yedidia
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Change how you look at obstacles. Nothing you can't handle will occur. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Looking for a name like Yedidia? Please go through the following names
- Joëly means Lord God is rooted from Hebrew
- Mickel - Origin of Eminent Mickel is in Hebrew is commonly used in Finnish and Danish is a gender-neutral name. Mickel is form of Mikkel in Swedish language
- Maïoun - Origin of Maïoun is in Hebrew, meaning of Maïoun is "Princess of the Sea"
- Matisse - Atypical Matisse primarily is used in French and English aimed at both sexes which originated from Hebrew and French, meaning of Matisse is "Gift of Yahweh"
- Ely means The Lord is My God, Form of Eli or The Highest has origin in Hebrew, a unisex name is majorly used in Norwegian, English and Swedish
Famous people named Yedidia
- Yedidia Shofet, former Chief Rabbi of Iran and the worldwide spiritual leader of Persian Jewry
Lists having Yedidia
Share your opinion on Yedidia