Ellys name meaning
What does Ellys mean?
Ellys is version of acclaimed and enduring Ellis. Ellis is variant form of perpetual and biblical Elias. Also Ellis is a variant form of perennial, biblical and acclaimed Elijah. Ellis is also a variant form of Elisud. Ellis is also variation of biblical and frequently used Elisa. Ellis is also version of biblical and famed Elis. Ellis is short form of Elizabeth. Ellis is English cognate of Alice. Also Ellis is equivalent of Alice in Nordic language. Unexpected choice and Contemporary English, Welsh and Hebrew Ellis, meaning of Ellis is "My God is Perfect, My God is Yahweh and The Lord is My God".
Variants of Ellys
Ellis, Elias, Elijah, Elisa, Elis, Alice, Eli, Alias, Elia, Ellice, Eliyahu, Ilias, Helge, Eelis, Eliot, Elian, Elijahjames, Eleesa, Elise, Anaelisa, Elisheba, Isabel, Elisabet, Adelice, Lisa, Aleka, Alycia, Alicemarie, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Aliz, Ele, Elliot, Ali
How popular is the name Ellys?
Ellys is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1914th. Ellys is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Venezuela, Brazil and Kenya. According to our estimate, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Ellys around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ellys?
You are lagging behind on motivational front. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. Love is most important in your life. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You are always open to new adventures. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around.
Go through the following names similar to Ellys
- Jock - Meaning of Jock is Based on John or Jacques, Has Shown Favor or God has been Gracious is originated from Hebrew and a baby boy name is predominantly used in Finnish and Gaelic
- Anica - Unheard-of Anica is used in Norwegian, Danish and Slavic came from Hebrew used as a baby girl name, Anica means "Mercy, Graceful or A Familiar Form of Anna"
- Gan - Gan's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious or To Be Near is especially used in Hebrew, Chinese and Maltese that of Vietnamese, Chinese and Hebrew origin is aimed at baby boys
- Elyéser has its origin in Hebrew, Elyéser means "God has Rescued"
- Isabe - The Isabe has its origin in Hebrew, Isabe means "My God is Bountiful and Consecrated to God". Isabe is a diminutive of Isabel.
Famous people named Ellys
- Ellysa Rose in The 101 as Actress
Lists having Ellys
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh