Zahirah meaning and origin
Anomalous Zahirah is originated from Arabic is used particulary in Arabic, Zahirah means "Shining, Brilliant, Luminous, Obvious, Guest, Helper or Assistant" is bestowed upon baby girls. Zahirah is variant form of renowned Zahira. Zahira is variant form of renowned Zahra. Unfamiliar Zahira came from African-Swahili and Arabic, meaning of Zahira is "Supporter, Blossoming Flower and Visible".
Variants of ZahirahNames that rhyme with Zahirah
Popularity of Zahirah
Zahirah is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 260 people have been named Zahirah in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 2530 in 2004. But Zahirah is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Zahirah as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Zahirah
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Why don't you allow your dreams to guide you? You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Go through the following names similar to Zahirah
- Jaweed - Origin of Jaweed is in Afghan, meaning of Jaweed is "Eternal and Always" used specifically in Arabic is a baby boy name. Jaweed is derivation of Jawid.
- Nani - Origin of Anomalous Nani is in Greek and Latin is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Nani is "Disciple of Christ or Charming" is a baby girl name
- Sartor commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Sartor is "Bear Headed" is a boy name
- Marjaneh means Coral is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- KhurshidJahan - Meaning of KhurshidJahan is Sun of the World is used chiefly in Arabic is a girl name
Namesakes of Zahirah
We could not find any notable namesake.