Zaire meaning and origin
Zaire means Powerfull or River is of Arabic, African and Kikongo origin and mostly is given to both boys and girls is largely used in English and Arabic. Zaire is form of darling Zahir. Meaning of Zahir is Sparkling and Shining is originated from Arabic.
Variants of ZaireNames that rhyme with Zaire
Popularity of Zaire
A common name in United States having over 6657 recievers in 76 years of usage. Currently the name is hotter than ever, the moniker grabbed the 655th spot and 385 baby boys were given the name. Zaire is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. It had a short run of 5 years on France girl names chart. Zaire is a common name in DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela. According to our findings, over 6000 babies have been named Zaire globally.
What numbers say about Zaire?
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
You would love these names similar to Zaire
- Amala - Meaning of Amala is Bird, Hope or Pure is of Arabic and Sanskrit origin and is particulary used in Marathi and Tamil is used as a gender insensitive name
- Mansur - Meaning of Mansur is Manifesto or Defended or Protected by God or Liked or Victorious is of Arabic origin and is particulary used in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Raeleah - The rare and modern girl name Raeleah means "Rays of Sunshine" is used predominantly in Hindi and Arabic
- Karma - Customary Karma has its origin in Hebrew and Sanskrit is used mainly in Oriya, Bengali and Indian bestowed upon both genders, Karma means "Destiny, A Star or Action or Activity"
- Behnaz - Behnazs origin is Old Persian, meaning of Behnaz is "The Most Beautiful Beauty or Best Coquetry" and is used specifically in English and Arabic is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Zaire
We could not find any notable namesake.