Aaarti meaning and origin
Girl name Aaarti means "Worship" is particulary used in Hindi, Sindhi and Gujarati.Names that rhyme with Aaarti
Numerological aspects of Aaarti
Your failures motivate you. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong.
Parents who liked Aaarti, loved these names
- Uddeepth - Of Sanskrit origin, Uddeepth means "Illuminated or Stimulate" and a baby boy name is predominantly used in Hindi and Bengali
- Udayin - Baby boy name Udayin means "Rising, Lord Vishnu or Prosperous" is dominantly used in Marathi and Hindi
- Samprati - Samprati's meaning is In the Right Way aimed at baby boys is used predominantly in Marathi and Hindi
- Tuladhar - Boy name Tuladhar means "Scale Holder" is used prevalently in Hindi and Marathi
- Bheeshma - Largely used in Sanskrit and Hindi, Bheeshma means "A Character of Mahabharata or Son of King Shantanu" is used for boys
Namesakes of Aaarti
We could not find any notable namesake.