Inaki meaning and origin
Inaki's meaning is Warmth Feeling or An Ardent Man is mainly used in Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Oriya, Telugu, Hindi and Kannada has its origin in Basque is a unisex name.
Variants of InakiNames that rhyme with Inaki
Popularity of Inaki
In United States, Inaki is a unique name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 2009, it ranked 3914th when 26 boys were named Inaki. There are over 202 babies that have been given the name Inaki in United States. Inaki is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 50 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 332 babies that have been given the name Inaki in France.
Also, Inaki is a familiar name in India and Spain. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Inaki
It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. You are extremely smart. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You often feel bored and lack motivation as you effortlessly get what you want. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality.
If you like Inaki, you would love these names
- Vasu Prasad - Boy name Vasu Prasad is prevalently used in Malayalam and Marathi, meaning of Vasu Prasad is "An Ancient King or Lord Vishnu"
- Dhrish - Far-out and Fresh boy name Dhrish is largely used in Tamil and Bengali languages, meaning of Dhrish is "Vision or Sight"
- Naandhi prevalently is used in Hindi, Telugu and Marathi is a girl name, meaning of Naandhi is "Rejoicing or A Shout of Joy"
- Thinakaran - Boy name Thinakaran means "Intelligent or Brilliant Like the Sun" is used majorly in Telugu, Bengali and Hindi
- Ekalavya - Boy name Ekalavya is of Sanskrit origin, meaning of Ekalavya is "Renowned for his Devotion to his Guru" is commonly used in Bengali and Marathi
Namesakes of Inaki
We could not find any notable namesake.