Aaftab meaning and origin
The boy name Aaftab is chiefly used in Arabic, Tamil and Hindi is originated from Arabic, Aaftab means "The Sun or Sunlight".Names that rhyme with Aaftab
Popularity of Aaftab
Aaftab is a common baby name in Pakistan and India while it is somewhat familiar in Saudi Arabia. According to our findings, over 7000 babies have been named Aaftab globally.
Numerological analysis of Aaftab
You have a clear opinion of things When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals.
Go through the following names similar to Aaftab
- Liyaqah - Meaning of Liyaqah is Fitness is used mostly in Arabic and Sindhi is a boy name
- Soliman - Unorthodox Soliman is used largely in Arabic and Turkish bestowed upon boys, Soliman means "Peace or Who has the Pure Heart"
- Amala - Meaning of Amala is Hope or Tree used for both boys and girls has its origin in Arabic and Sanskrit is mostly used in Oriya, Sikh and Bengali
- Hesham - Meaning of Hesham is King of Gems, Handsome or Companion of Prophet Muhammad is used in Arabic and Arabic has its roots in Arabic is used as a gender insensitive name
- Nagma principally is used in Gujarati and Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nagma is "Beautiful or Melody"
Namesakes of Aaftab
We could not find any notable namesake.