Aani meaning and origin
The girl name Aani means "Fatimah Khatoon Female She was a Literary Woman and a Poetess in Qastaniniyah" is primarily used in Sindhi, Arabic, Greenlandic and Finnish. Aani is Greenlandic cognate of Âne.
Variants of AaniNames that rhyme with Aani
Popularity of Aani
Aani is a familiar baby name in India and Morocco. According to our research, at least 600 people have been bestowed Aani around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aani?
Hang around with new people but be selective. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people.
Do you like Aani? Read these names too
- Naeema - Odd Naeema is used chiefly in Danish and Sindhi, Naeema means "Ease or To be Contented" and originated from Arabic is given to baby girls
- Haani - New and Creative and adventurous Haani prevalently is used in Hindi, Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Haani is "Delighted, Happy or Pleasant" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Ghitbah - Girl name Ghitbah is used in Sindhi and Arabic, Ghitbah means "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith"
- Fatah - Unisex name Fatah is originated from Arabic, used especially in Arabic and Arabic languages, Fatah means "Exhausted or The Opener"
- Suriah - The rare unisex name Suriah has its origin in Sanskrit, Suriah means "Beauty of the Stars, Sun God and Begetter". Suriah is resulted from Surya.
Namesakes of Aani
- Aani Aanisson Rysstad, Norwegian politician for the Labour Party