Abda meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Abda means "Extraordinary, Original, Beautiful, Servant of God or Worshipper" and is used for both sexes is dominantly used in Marathi, Kannada, Hindi, Oriya, Arabic, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Gujarati and Bengali.
Variants of AbdaNames that rhyme with Abda
Popularity of Abda
Abda is immensely popular in Yemen where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also it is popular in India, Ethiopia and Pakistan. In Sudan, Iraq and Niger it is common while somewhat familiar in Indonesia, Senegal, Tunisia, Mauritania, Somalia, England, Brazil and United Arab Emirates. According to our estimate, over 170000 babies have been named Abda globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abda
Your failures motivate you. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect.
If you like Abda, you would love these names
- Raushan - Mainly used in Bengali, Tamil and Arabic unusual, Raushan means "Splendour, Famous Person or Famous" is a unisex name has its origin in English-American
- Zaina - Odd girl name Zaina is specifically used in English and Kannada, meaning of Zaina is "Beauty or Beloved"
- Minia - Girl name Minia has origin in Germanic and Arabic, meaning of Minia is "Desired, Strong or Vow"
- Wahban means Inherent or Grant is especially used in Arabic and Sindhi is used for boys
- Chandni - Rarefied Chandni especially is used in Tamil and Kannada, meaning of Chandni is "A River, Star or Moonlight" which of Sanskrit origin is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Abda
- Abda of Edessa, bishop of Edessa in the Church of the East
- Abda and Abdjesus, were two Christian bishops
- Abda and Sabas, were two martyrs mentioned
- Abda of Dair-Koni, priest and abbot of the Church of the East
- Abda of Hira, monk of the Assyrian Church of the East
Lists having Abda
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Servant
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper