Adel name meaning
On This Page
What does Adel mean?
Preeminent and Venerable unisex name Adel has origin in Arabic and Germanic dominantly used in Arabic, Telugu, Marathi, Icelandic, Tamil, Danish, Bengali, Hindi, Norwegian, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Finnish, Swedish and Gujarati languages, meaning of Adel is "Righteous, Upright, Sincere, Justice, Noble, Equal, Alike, God is Eternal, High-born, Brave, Nobility, Fair, Equitable, Judge, Honest or Just".
Adel is variation of Adal. Adal is variation of biblical and persistent Abel. Also Adal is variant of dominant Adil. Adal means Precious and Nobel is especially used in Arabic and German is originated from Germanic and Arabic.
Adel is a form of trendy and evergreen Adela. Adela is a short form of names with "nobility". Adela is Italian cognate of Adele. Also Adela is German cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Adal.
Adela means The Word Adal Which is of the Meaning Noble Honorable, Noble Kind and Small Winged One has origin in Old High German and Germanic. Adel is variation of loved Adil.
Meaning of Adil is Equitable and Righteous is of Arabic origin. Adel is a form of prominent and classy Adolf. Adolf is German form of Athalwolf. Also Adolf is German form of Attaulf.
Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Famed and All time favorite Adolf, Adolf means "Noble Wolf, Noble and Honorable".
Adel's impression as a baby name
Adel is a beautiful and timeless name. Its meaning is "nobility" and it has a strong, distinguished air to it. Adel can be used for both boys and girls; however, it's more commonly used for boys.
It also carries an aura of strength and power that I really like. Adel is a classic name that will never go out of style. It would make an excellent choice for someone who wants their child to have a prestigious, sophisticated name that stands the test of time.
How do I pronounce Adel?
a-del is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Adel.
Variants of Adel
Aidel, Adal, Adil, Adela, Adolf, Abel, Adele, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Athalwolf, Attaulf, Aatto, Ad, Abele, Abelia, Abela, Albrecht, Adéle, Udele, Adaleide, Adalida, Adalye, Adalia, Addell, Ate, Add, Adlai, AdnanNames that rhyme with Adel
How popular is the name Adel?
In France, Adel was once a common name since emerging in 1962 it has been given to over 8193 babies. At its zenith in 1998,. However after 55 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Adel is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1888 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1895, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 986 on girl names chart when 52 babies were named Adel.
Over 2608 babies in United States have been named Adel.
Adel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000.
Over 309 people have been named Adel in England and Wales. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 594 in 1999. Over 168 babies in Belgium have been named Adel.
However things change on global perspective, Adel is extremely popular in Egypt where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen and Tunisia. Also the baby name is popular in Iraq, Algeria, Libya, Sudan, DR Congo, Kuwait, Syria, Russia, Jordan, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Palestine, Pakistan, Lebanon and Bahrain.
At least, 1580000 people globally have carried Adel as their given name according to our findings.
Adel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Adel
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Looking for a name like Adel? Please go through the following names
- Qutaybah - The boy name Qutaybah is especially used in Arabic and Sindhi is of Arabic origin, Qutaybah means "Irritable or A Narrator of Hadith"
- Cemile - Unusual and Contemporary Cemiles origin is Arabic is used commonly in Arabic and Turkish and a girl name, meaning of Cemile is "The Handsome or The Beautiful"
- Parizad - Meaning of Parizad is Of Divine Origin is especially used in Arabic and Arabic is used for both genders
- Dariya means Learned or Possessor of the Good is substantially used in Russian, Bulgarian and Arabic is came from Old Persian is used as a baby girl name
- Mausam - Substantially used in Oriya and Telugu, Mausam means "Season" is used as a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Adel
Adel is a unique and special name with its own character and charm that has been around for centuries. Here's a list of potential sibling names that will add an even more unique flair to your family:
Sister to Adel
Brother to Adel
Famous people named Adel
- Adel Iskandar, British-born Middle East media scholar
- Adel Fellous, rugby league footballer
- Adel Darwish, Westminster-based British political journalist, a veteran Fleet Street reporter, author
- Adel Osseiran, prominent Lebanese statesman
- Adel Rootstein, British mannequin designer responsible for premium designs that are sold worldwide
- Adel Nassief, Coptic painter specializing in Coptic art
- Adel Yahya, is one of six men convicted in connection with alleged attempted bombings
- Adel Smith, Italian Muslim
- Adel Arnaout, Lebanese immigrant living in Toronto, Ontario
- Adel al-Jubeir, diplomat
- Adel Emam, Egyptian movie and stage actor
- Adel al-Zubeidi, defense attorney during the Hussein Trials on the legal team representing Taha Yassin Ramadan
- Adel Sedra, Egyptian Canadian electrical engineer and professor
- Adel Sellimi, former football player and current manager
- Adel Eid, Egyptian-Finnish football player
- Adel al Zamel, citizen of Kuwait
- Adel Noori, Uyghur refugee best
- Adel al-Gazzar, citizen of Egypt formerly held
- Adel Abdulhehim, citizen of the People's Republic of China
- Adel Chedli, Tunisian football player currently playing for Moroccan club Raja Casablanca
- Adel Adham, was one of Egypt's most famous actors
- Adel Ben Mabrouk, citizen of Tunisia
- Adel Hassan Hamad, citizen of Sudan,
- Adel Nefzi, retired Tunisian football player
- Adel Kolahkaj, Iranian football player
- Adel Lami, Qatari footballer who is a midfielder
- Adel Taarabt, Moroccan professional footballer
- Adel Abdulaziz, professional football wingback defender
- Adel Abdel Bari, Egyptian militant who
- Adel El Hadi, Algerian football player
- Adel Labib, former governor of Alexandria,
- Adel Tawil, German singer, songwriter and producer
- Adelaide de Sousa in Daqui P'ra Frente as Actress
- Adelaide Wilder in Vacation as Actress
- In 2000, Adel Al-Far characterized the role of N in comedy flick Al-Agenda Ul-Hamra.
- Adel Hashem played small character of N in 1983 drama flick Al Rajel Elle Ba'aa Al Shams.
Lists having Adel
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Baby Names that mean Righteous
- Baby Names that mean Upright
- Baby Names that mean Sincere
- Baby Names that mean Justice
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Eternal
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Judge
- Baby Names that mean Honest