Aeriel meaning and origin
Aeriel is variation of ever lasting and admired Ariel. Ariel is form of desirable and biblical Ariela. Ariel is Greek and Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name אֲרִיאֵל Meaning Lion of God. Also Ariel is Finnish equivalent of Adiel. Meaning of Ariel is Lion of God has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Aeriel
View middle names that goes with Aeriel like Ilon, Marlon, Kellan, Perry, Tristin, Elys,Names that rhyme with Aeriel
Popularity of Aeriel
Aeriel is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1982 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1991, it ranked 1933rd when 72 girl were named Aeriel. Over 761 babies in United States have been named Aeriel. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Aeriel?
You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life.
Other names similar to Aeriel, for would be parents
- Susser is form of Sussi in Danish language
- Josquin - Josquin's meaning is Deity is originated from German and Hebrew is used for baby boys
- Levie - Meaning of Levie is Garland, Guide and Joined is especially used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian and of Hebrew origin is used for both sexes. Levie is feminine variation of Levi.
- Hy - Meaning of Hy is Most Noble, He who Lives in High Place or Life is substantially used in English and Vietnamese and is used for boys has origin in Vietnamese and Hebrew
- Marielle - Marielle's meaning is Drop or Sea has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name is used mostly in English, Danish and Swedish
Namesakes of Aeriel
We could not find any notable namesake.