Abigaila meaning and origin
Abigaila is a variant form of perennial, biblical and acclaimed Abigail. Abigail is equivalent of Abigael in English and German languages. Hebrew name Abigail, meaning of Abigail is "Father in Rejoicing, Gives Joy and Joy of My Father".
Variants of AbigailaNames that rhyme with Abigaila
Popularity of Abigaila
Abigaila is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 90 people globally have carried Abigaila as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Abigaila
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Other names similar to Abigaila
- Gunlöf is Swedish equivalent of Gunnleif
- Embert is Swedish equivalent of Ermanberht
- Segri is form of Sigrid in Swedish language
- Alfdis - Used in Swedish, Alfdis means "Goddess" used as a girl name came from Old Norse
- Fastbjörn - Boy name Fastbjörn is especially used in Swedish. Fastbjörn is Swedish form of Fastbiorn
Namesakes of Abigaila
We could not find any notable namesake.