Addell name meaning
Meaning: Nobility, Noble Kind, Softer and Noble and Fight
Add to favorites
What does Addell mean?
Addell is another transcription of Adell. Adell is variant of immutable and prevalent Adela. Adell is a spelling variant of Adelaide.
Variants of Addell
Adell, Adela, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, AdeleNames that rhyme with Addell
How popular is the name Addell?
What numbers say about Addell?
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You are open-minded and like to say things straight. This scares and amazes people at the same time. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
If you like Addell, you would love these names
- Frohmund - Meaning of Frohmund is "Happy" or "Protection" is originated from Old High German
- Carolane - Originated from German, Carolane means "Strong"
- Nordrun - Nordrun's meaning is North or Secret has its origin in Old High German
- Aymerick - The Aymerick means "House or Powerful King" is rooted from German
- Diedricka means The Ruler of the People is rooted from Germanic is aimed at girls. Diedricka is derived from Didrika.
Famous people named Addell
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Addell
- Girl names beginning with A
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ell
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Fight
Share your opinion on Addell