Addrianna meaning and origin
Unheard-of Addrianna's origin is Latin is bestowed upon girls. Addrianna is another transcription of Adrianna. Adrianna is a version of famous Adria. Also Adrianna is form of timeless, prevalent and mainstream Adriana. Adrianna's meaning is Woman from Hadria and From Hadria is originated from Latin.
Variants of Addrianna
View middle names that goes with Addrianna like Malia, Xee, Martyna, Marybeth, Maryellen, Margarette,Names that rhyme with Addrianna
Popularity of Addrianna
Numerological analysis of Addrianna
You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Your soul is playful and young. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature.
You would love these names similar to Addrianna
- Tácita - Meaning of Tácita is Quiet Silent Mute is a baby girl name is rooted from Latin. Tácita is derivation of Tacita.
- Leontios came from Latin, meaning of Leontios is "Lion" is a baby boy name is used chiefly in Greek
- Aquil - Outlandish Latin and Old Greek Aquil means "Wise", a boy name is particulary used in Arabic
- Cora - Used mostly in English and Greek long standing and popular, Cora has its origin in Greek, Latin and Germanic, Cora means "Seething Pool or Cornelia" is normally given to both boys and girls
- Grazina principally is used in English and Lithuanian, meaning of Grazina is "Grace" which originated from Latin and Lithuanian is given to girls
Namesakes of Addrianna
We could not find any notable namesake.