Addi meaning and origin
Addi means First or Noble Kind is a unisex name. Its origin is in Old Norse and Germanic is used majorly in Finnish, Danish, Hebrew, Swedish, Icelandic, English and Norwegian. Addi is version of frequently used, imperishable and in fashion Adriana. Adriana is version of AdrienAdria. Adriana is effeminate version of Adrianus. Meaning of Adriana is From Adria and Square Room is originated from Latin. Addi is a variation of ever lasting, frequently used and biblical Ada. Ada is form of Adiel. Also Ada is form of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Ada is also a variant form of quaint Agda. Ada is an abridged form of names with "nobility". Infrequent Ada's origin is Hebrew, German and Germanic, meaning of Ada is "Beauty, Prosperous and Ornament".
Variants of Addi
Addei, Ada, Adriana, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Adabella, Adda, Adalinda, Hadrianus, Ariane, Dedriana, Alla, Addilee, Addah, Adil, Agatha, Adelheid, Ariana, Arianna, Ariadne, Oriana, Dedrianna, Deirdre, Dedra, Alli, Aila, AlaNames that rhyme with Addi
Popularity of Addi
Addi is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 29 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 374 people have been named Addi in United States. But Addi is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 6000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Addi around the globe.
Addi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Addi?
Stress hates your guts. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Parents who liked Addi, loved these names
- Joïlita means Lord God is rooted from Hebrew
- Jardon - Unorthodox Jardons origin is French is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Jardon is "The Element Jardin Meaning Garden". Jardon is resulted from Jardan.
- Ary - Unheard-of and Perpetual unisex name Ary means "House or King" has its origin in Hebrew and German
- Zipporah - Meaning of Zipporah is Bird has its origin in Hebrew and is given to girls is mostly used in Swedish, Finnish and English
- Abigaël - The Abigaël has origin in Hebrew, Abigaël means "God is My Joy"
Namesakes of Addi
- Addison Hoover in When Night Meets Day as Actress
- Addison O'Riley in Meet the Sexxxtons as Actress
- Addison Ryder in Kissing Kousins as Actress
- Addi Adametz is noted for her acting in movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs