Adelinde meaning and origin
Adelinde means Noble or Honorable is a girl name. It is rooted from Germanic and Old High German is used dominantly in German.
Variants of AdelindeNames that rhyme with Adelinde
Popularity of Adelinde
Adelinde is a common baby name in Germany while it is somewhat familiar in Austria. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Adelinde globally.
Adelinde in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Adelinde
The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Working harder than required is what you are known for.
Go through the following names similar to Adelinde
- Margund means Well-Known, Fight or Famous used for girls and of Old High German origin is predominantly used in German
- Hiltraud - Hiltraud's meaning is Strength, Fight or Power has origin in Germanic and Old High German, a baby girl name is majorly used in German
- Veit has its origin in German, Germanic and Old High German, Veit means "Life or Forest" particulary used in German is used as a boy name
- Klotilde - Klotilde's meaning is Loud or Fight is predominantly used in German and is given to baby girls is originated from Germanic and Old High German
- Blandina - Meaning of Blandina is Lovely, Flattering or Friendly used for baby girls and is used in German is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Adelinde
We could not find any notable namesake.