Albertine meaning and origin
Albertine's meaning is Bright, Female Version of Albert from the Old German Adelbert, Honorable, All and Illustrious or Of Noble Lineage has its origin in Germanic and Old High German and a baby girl name is used predominantly in French, Latvian, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, English and Danish. Albertine is variant of prevalent and ceaseless Albertina. Albertina is a variation of cherished and evergreen Alberta. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Cherished and Classy Albertina, Albertina means "Noble, Bright and All and Illustrious". Albertine is variation of frequently used and perpetual Alberta. Alberta is version of side Adel Berta. Also Alberta is version of Adalberta. Alberta's meaning is Majestic Wolf, All and Illustrious and Honorable came from Old High German and Germanic. The name is celebrated on November 15.
Variants of Albertine
Adalbert, Adalbrecht, Alberta, Albertina, Adalberta, Alba, Alli, Alberthina, Adalberht, Adalberaht, Adelbert, Albana, Albinka, Alba María, Albina, Aurora, Alban, Aelli, Ally, Alexandra, Ali, Alison, AllaNames that rhyme with Albertine
Popularity of Albertine
a popular name in France having over 28152 recievers in 117 years of usage. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1915, the moniker grabbed the 47th spot and 1084 baby girls were given the name. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 1 times Albertine is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1880 and was last seen in 1981, during its 92 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1883, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 517 on girl names chart when 69 babies were named Albertine. There are over 2196 babies that have been given the name Albertine in United States.
Albertine is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. However things change on global perspective, Albertine is extremely popular in DR Congo where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Benin, Cameroon, Chad and Rwanda. According to our findings, at least 270000 people have been bestowed Albertine around the globe.
Albertine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Albertine?
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Looking for names similar to Albertine? Please go through the following names
- Miett is originated from French, Miett means "Small and Sweet" is a girl name. Miett is derived from Miette.
- Aluin - Used particulary in English and French, Aluin is of Old English origin, a baby boy name, Aluin means "Noble Friend"
- Taylora - Tayloras origin is Old French, meaning of Taylora is "Manufacturer of Clothes. and Cutter of Cloth" is used for baby girls. Taylora is resulted from Taylor.
- Amauri - The odd unisex name Amauri is originated from French, Amauri means "Name of a Count"
- Demont - Meaning of Demont is Mountain is originated from French is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Albertine
- Albertine Sarrazin, French author
- Albertine Thackwell, British archer
- Albertine Necker de Saussure, Genevan and then Swiss writer and educationalist
Lists having Albertine
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Latvian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tine
- Popular Girl Names in France (1928)
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious