Adreea meaning and origin
Adreea is short of Adriana. Adriana is variant form of AdrienAdria. Adriana is feminine variation of Adrianus. Origin of Adriana is in Latin, meaning of Adriana is "From Adria and Adriatic Sea".Names that rhyme with Adreea
Popularity of Adreea
Adreea is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our evaluation, over 30 babies have been named Adreea globally.
What numerology tells about Adreea?
Help them improve instead of judging. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Your failures motivate you. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like Adreea? You would love these names
- Chrystelle means Disciple of the Christ is originated from Latin is bestowed upon baby girls
- Pauli - Originated from Latin, Long standing and Famous Pauli is particulary used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian is used as a gender insensitive name. Pauli is equivalent of Paulus in Latin language. Also Pauli is form of Paul in Finnish language
- Caetana - Girl name Caetana is originated from Latin, Caetana means "From Caieta" is predominantly used in Portuguese
- Spartaco means From Sparta is a baby boy name particulary used in Italian came from Latin
- Loryc - Loryc means "Little Laurent" is of Latin origin
Namesakes of Adreea
We could not find any notable namesake.