Adriano meaning and origin
Odd boy name Adriano is rooted from Latin, meaning of Adriano is "From Hadria, Adriatic Sea or From Adria" is dominantly used in Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, English and Danish. Adriano is form of famed and enduring Adrian. Adrian is form of AdrienAdrianus. Of Latin origin, Unorthodox Adrian, Adrian means "Rich and Dark One".. The name is celebrated on September 8th.
Variants of AdrianoNames that rhyme with Adriano
Popularity of Adriano
In United States, Adriano was once a common name since emerging in 1921 it has been given to over 2114 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2006,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 60 years. Also, Adriano was a common name in France. Over 2362 babies have been named Adriano since 1925. At its zenith in 2013,. However after 73 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Adriano is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 252 on boy names chart when 30 babies were named Adriano. Over 469 people have been named Adriano in Switzerland. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 366 on boy names chart when 30 babies were named Adriano. Over 484 people have been named Adriano in Belgium.
Adriano is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 182 babies that have been given the name Adriano in England and Wales. Adriano is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Adriano is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Angola, Mozambique, Philippines, Portugal, Colombia, Tanzania, Paraguay and Peru. As per our research, over 690000 people has been named Adriano globally.
Adriano in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Adriano?
You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. Seeking for a higher purpose makes everything seem senseless and not worth your time and effort. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Looking for names similar to Adriano? Please go through the following names
- Sherrina - Curious girl name Sherrina is used substantially in English and Arabic, meaning of Sherrina is "Darling and Flat Pasture" is of Old Greek and Latin origin. Sherrina is resulted from Sherry.
- Loycie - Rare girl name Loycie has origin in Latin, meaning of Loycie is "Bringer of Light and The Bright". Loycie is resulted from Lucy.
- Monica - Lofty and All time favorite Monica came from Latin and Old Greek languages is used as a unisex name and is primarily used in Malayalam and English, meaning of Monica is "Unique or Adviser"
- Flora - Prominent and Perennial unisex name Flora is used particulary in Arabic and German and of Latin origin, Flora means "Flower or The Goddess of Flower"
- Elvine - Rare girl name Elvine has origin in Latin, Elvine means "Noble Friend" is used specifically in English, Finnish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Adriano
- Adriano Balbi, Italian geographer, was born at Venice
- Adriano Banchieri, Italian composer, music theorist
- Adriano Sofri, Italian intellectual, a journalist and a writer
- Adriano Olivetti, Italian engineer
- Adriano Visconti, was one of Italy's top flying aces of the Second World War
- Adriano Tilgher, Italian far right politician
- Adriano Tilgher, Italian philosopher and essayist
- Adriano Lualdi, Italian composer and conductor
- Adriano de Paiva, Portuguese scientist
- Adriano Frassinelli, Italian bobsledder
- Adriano Castellesi, Italian cardinal and writer
- Adriano Celentano, Italian composer, producer, comedian, actor
- Adriano, Brazilian professional footballer
- Adriano Correia de Oliveira, Portuguese musician
- Adriano Panatta, former professional tennis player from Italy
- Adriano Espaillat, Dominican-American politician
- Adriano Giannini, Italian actor, son of actor Giancarlo Giannini
- Adriano, Brazilian professional footballer
- Adriano Gabiru, retired Brazilian attacking midfielder
- Adriano Samaniego, former football striker
- Adriano Cintra, Brazilian multi-instrumentalist and producer
- Adriano Vieira Louzada, Brazilian professional footballer
- Adriano Rossato, Brazilian retired footballer
- Adriano Pereira da Silva, Brazilian football defender
- Adriano Bessa, Portuguese retired footballer
- Adriano Basso, Brazilian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper
- Adriano Pimenta, Brazilian football player
- Adriano Galliani, Italian entrepreneur and football executive,
- Adriano Ferreira Pinto, Brazilian football winger playing for Varese
- Adriano Rigoglioso, English former footballer
- Adriano Magrão, Brazilian footballer who plays as a striker
- Adriano Bernareggi, Italian Catholic archbishop
- Adriano Duarte Mansur da Silva, Brazilian football defender
- Adriano Bispo, Brazilian professional footballer
- Adriano Alves, retired Brazilian footballer
- Adriano Moraes, Brazilian retired professional bull rider
- Adriano Barbosa Miranda da Luz, Cape Verdean professional footballer
- Adriano da Silva, Brazilian footballer
- Adriano Felício, Brazilian attacking midfielder
- Adriano Spadoto, He was signed by Swiss team FC Thun along with Adriano Pimenta
- Adriano Gerlin da Silva, Brazilian retired footballer
- Adriano Belli, retired football player
- Adriano Garrido, male beach volleyball player from Brazil,
- Adriano Ferreira Silvestre, Brazilian defensive midfielder
- Adriano Padilha Nascimento, Brazilian football player
- Adriano Chuva, Brazilian footballer
- Adriano Directo Emperado, was one of five martial artists
- Adriano Buergo, Cuban artist specializing in painting
- Adriano Mezavilla, Brazilian footballer
- Adriano Aragon in Penguins of Madagascar as Actor
- Adriano Luz in Mistérios de Lisboa as Actor
- Adriano Masciarelli in Irish Whisper as Actor
- Adriano Goldman in August: Osage County as Cinematographer
- Adriano Baffi is a former Italian rider, professional between 1985 and 2002, during which he achieved 99 victories.
- Adriano Antonelli is writer of movie Il tesoro della foresta pietrificata
- Adriano Bocanera, from 1919 flick L'inviolabile, who characterized N.
- In 2000 flick, Che cos'è mai questo amore?, Adriano Evangelisti portrayed N.
- In 2011, Adriano Giammanco portrayed the role of De Retani - the Director in comedy, drama film Sex Equo.
- In 1962, Adriano Lisboa played the role of Luciano in crime flick Tocaia no Asfalto.
- Adriano Stuart portrayed significant character of Matos in 1975 comedy movie Bacalhau.
- Adriano Aragozzini characterized central role of N in 2014 biography film Le ali del destino, una storia lucana.
- Adriano Papa played the central character of N in 1971 movie Tapang Brothers.
Lists having Adriano
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ano
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Adriatic
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Adria