Aeden name meaning
On This Page
What does Aeden mean?
The queer unisex name Aeden is originated from Celtic. Aeden is version of noteworthy Aidan. Aidan is version of Aodh. Aidan is English cognate of Aodán. Queer Aidan has its origin in Celtic and Old Irish languages, Aidan means "Name of a Saint, Intelligent and Help".
Variants of AedenNames that rhyme with Aeden
How popular is the name Aeden?
Aeden used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1998 and over 1026 babies have been given the name in 22 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2008,.
However after 22 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Aeden is a unique baby name in France, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 2000 names.
Recently in 2016, it ranked 1028th when 38 boys were named Aeden. Over 134 people have been named Aeden in France.
Aeden is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today.
At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Aeden in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Aeden
Although you like to play the card of insensitivity when it comes to love, deep inside you wish you find someone who's going to melt your icy heart. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Positive energy adores your spirit. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand.
Do you like Aeden? Other names you would love
- Ervine - Origin of Unwonted Ervine is in Celtic, meaning of Ervine is "Boar Friend, Green Water or Friend of the Sea" used prevalently in English is a boy name
- Yoseline - Unwonted Yoseline has its origin in Old French and Celtic, Yoseline means "Cheerful and Medieval Male Name Adopted as a Feminine Name" predominantly used in English is bestowed upon girls. Yoseline is derived from Joceline.
- Harvey - The widespread and ever lasting unisex name Harvey means "Presumably Struggle or Lively" is originated from Celtic is primarily used in English
- Neila - Principally used in Arabic, English and Irish unusual, Neila means "Victor, Champion or Feminine of Neil" and is aimed at girls is originated from Arabic and Celtic
- Berette - The girl name Berette is originated from Celtic and Old Norse, used especially in Swedish language, Berette means "The Exalted One". Berette is derived from Berit.
Middle names for Aeden
Here is a list of widely-accepted and modern middle names that go with the baby name Aeden.
View more middle names that goes with Aeden.
Famous people named Aeden
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aeden
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -den
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Fiery
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Saint
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Fire