Aelig meaning and origin
Aelig came from Greek language, meaning of Aelig is "Messenger" is used chiefly in Breton. Aelig is celebrated on May 5th.
Variants of Aelig
Angel, Angelos, Angelus, Angela, Anela, Engelina, Angie, Chrisangel, Angeldaniel, Agathangelos, Angelous, Aingeal, Angelia, Angelina, Angelica, Angelamaria, Anelah, Engeline, Engel, Angee, Christian, Christopher, ChrisNames that rhyme with Aelig
Popularity of Aelig
Aelig is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 38 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 259 people have been named Aelig in France. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Aelig globally.
Numerological analysis of Aelig
You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. Letter G associates your personality with abilities that start with letter “g” like great, graceful, gigantic, gourmand, generous, good, gregarious, gainful, and golden. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can.
Do you like Aelig? Other names you would love
- Andre - Widespread and Enduring Andre has its origin in Old Greek is used in Danish, Dutch and Finnish, Andre means "The Manly, The Brave or The Brave" is used as a unisex name
- Cathérine - Meaning of Cathérine is The Pure is originated from Old Greek given to girls is used largely in Finnish and Swedish
- Nika - Meaning of Nika is Victory of the People is a gender-neutral name, commonly used in Finnish and Swedish has origin in Old Greek
- Makari - Unwonted Makari is originated from Old Greek, Makari means "The Element Makaros with the Meaning Blessed or Sea Monster" and is specifically used in Danish, Finnish and Sanskrit is used as a gender insensitive name
- Jörne is used dominantly in German, Jörne means "Farmer or Earthworker", a girl name is rooted from Old Greek
Namesakes of Aelig
We could not find any notable namesake.