Angie name meaning
On This Page
What does Angie mean?
Dominant and Perpetual Old Greek and Latin Angie bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Angie is "Present, Messenger or Angel" is chiefly used in Gujarati, Tamil and English. Angie is variation of admired, ceaseless and biblical Angel.
Angel is derivative of The Tribal Name of the Angles. Angel is English form of Angela. Meaning of Angel is Messenger from God, Messenger and Messenger of God Angel is originated from Old Greek.
Angie is diminutive of Angela. Angela is form of everlasting and renowned Angelica. Also Angela is variant form of biblical and preeminent Angelina. Angela is an effeminate version of Angelus. Of Old Greek origin, Famed and Evergreen Angela, Angela means "Heavenly Messenger and Angel".
Angie is a spelling variation of Angelica. Angelica is variant form of biblical, celebrated and eternal Angela. Angelica is feminine variant of Angelicus: Latin Angelicus = Angelic, Like an Angel, Deriving from the Greek Word Αγγελος = Messenger.
Angelica's meaning is Sense and Angelic came from Latin and Old Greek. Angie is celebrated on May 5th.
How do I pronounce Angie?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Angie is a-ngie. an-gie is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of AngieNames that rhyme with Angie
How popular is the name Angie?
Angie was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1880 around 62837 babies have been given the name. At the peak of its usage in 1975, it ranked 140th when 1947 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
However after 158 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names a whooping 108 times
Angie was a common name in France.
Over 2667 babies have been named Angie since 1970. At its zenith in 2007,. However after 64 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Angie is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names.
In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 298 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Angie. There are over 351 babies that have been given the name Angie in Belgium.
Angie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 138 people have been named Angie in England and Wales.
But Angie is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Egypt, England, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Australia and Colombia. As per our findings, over 320000 babies have been bestowed Angie around the globe.
Angie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Angie
Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You have a sharp mind and focus. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
If you like Angie, you would love these names
- Olivette - Outlandish and Venerable girl name Olivette is of Latin origin used substantially in English language, Olivette means "Olive"
- Pernette means Rock or Rock is originated from Latin
- Ilona - Meaning of Ilona is Shining or Flanks is used majorly in Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish and a girl name is of Hungarian and Latin origin
- Inna - Odd unisex name Inna is used commonly in Norwegian and Faroese which of Latin, African and German origin, meaning of Inna is "Scandinavian God Feast on February 6Th or Innocens"
- Livana - The queer girl name Livana means "Greece Goddess or Too: the Whiteness" is of Latin and Hebrew origin is especially used in Gujarati and Kannada
Middle names for Angie
Below are widely-accepted and striking middle names we think go particularly well with Angie:
View more middle names that goes with Angie.
Sibling Names for Angie
Choosing a perfect name for your baby is one of the most exciting and important decisions you'll make as a new parent. If you've already decided on "Angie" as your little one's name, then you may be looking for sibling names that will complement it. Here are some great options to consider!
For a sister
Brother to Angie
Famous people named Angie
- Angie Bonino, ia an artist and graphic designer
- Angie Zelter, British activist and the founder of a number of international campaign groups
- Angie Loy, field hockey forward from the United States,
- Angie Hobbs, British philosopher and academic
- Angie Braziel, retired Women's National Basketball Association player
- Angie Tsang, Hong Kong wushu athlete and child actress
- Angie Xtravaganza, was born in New York City
- Angie Bray, British Conservative Party politician
- Angie Martinez, American radio personality, rapper
- Angie Dickinson, American actress
- Angie Aparo, American musician and songwriter from Atlanta
- Angie Everhart, American actress and former model
- Angie Harmon, American actress and model
- Angie Cheong, Hong Kong-based Malaysian Chinese actress
- Angie Stone, American recording artist, producer, and actress
- Angie Brown, British singer and songwriter from Brixton
- Angie Bowie, American model, actress and journalist who
- Angie Sage, author of the Septimus Heap series which includes 'Magyk, Flyte, Physik, Queste, Syren', 'Darke' and 'Fyre'
- Angie Le Mar, British comedian, actor, writer, director
- Angie Hart, Australian pop singer best
- Angie Paccione, 2006 Congressional candidate
- Angie Brooks, Liberian diplomat and jurist
- Angie Chiu, Hong Kong actress
- Angie Mentink, American sports television personality and former softball player
- Angie Cepeda, Colombian actress
- Angie Skirving, Australian Women's Field Hockey player
- Angie Best, English model and former Playboy Bunny
- Angie Reed, American electronica vocalist and multiinstrumentalist
- Angie Koks in Rocco's Psycho Teens 7 as Actress
- Angie Luv in I Like Fat Girls 6 as Actress
- Angie Fielder in Wish You Were Here as Producer
- Angie Johnson in The Dentros as Make-Up Department
- Angie Love in Deadly Stingers as Actress
- Angie McKnight in Problem Child 2 as Actress
- Angie Grace in Local Couple Wins Lottery as Actress
- Angie Light in Week Three as Actress
- Angie Willmott in The Blunderer as Actress
- Angie Cheung played the central character of Miriam Ling in 1999 action and crime movie Yuen chi mo hei.
- In 2007 drama flick, Never Divided Again, Angie Lee played Esther Hyun.
- In 1992, Angie Marte portrayed the role of Kimberly in action flick Cadenas de violencia.
- In 2005 drama, thriller movie, Eve's Preyer, Angie Spivey played Lenora.
- Angie Ojciec characterized significant character of Angie in 2001 comedy, romance film Jeans.
- Angie Daglas played crucial role of Sophie and Geno's sister in 1990 action, thriller flick Sinners.
- Angie Evans, from 2001 flick The Last Rock and Roll Documentary, who portrayed the Angie.
- In 2003 comedy and fantasy film, Gory Gory Hallelujah, Angie Louise characterized Jessie.
- Angie Marie Espinoza played leading role of N in 2004 movie B corta.
- In 2009 musical film, World Domination, Angie Silver played Passion.
- In 2005 drama flick, Virgin, Angie Virgin played Kettie.
- Angie Dela Cruz, from 1960 comedy, musical movie Beatnik, who characterized the N.
Lists having Angie
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ang
- Baby Names that mean Present
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Angel