Aghen meaning and origin
Aghen is Danish equivalent of Agni.
Variants of AghenNames that rhyme with Aghen
Popularity of Aghen
Aghen is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Aghen?
You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures.
Other names similar to Aghen, for soon-to-be-parents
- Hiarni - Especially used in Old Danish and Danish, Hiarni is used for boys. Hiarni is equivalent of Hjarni in Danish language
- Ágústa - Eminent and Evergreen girl name Ágústa is used in Icelandic and Swedish. Ágústa is form of Augusta in Icelandic language
- Thyrvi is used primarily in Danish, Swedish and Old Danish is given to baby girls. Thyrvi is Swedish and Danish cognate of Þýrví
- Akima - Widespread unisex name Akima is substantially used in Finnish and Danish. Akima is Finnish equivalent of Akim
- Linnart - Used specifically in Swedish, Danish and German, Linnart means "Brave, Strong or Lion" is came from Old High German is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Aghen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aghen
- Boy names beginning with A
- Danish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Flame
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full