Agna meaning and origin
The unconventional and fresh girl name Agna is originated from Old Greek and is used commonly in Swedish, English, Icelandic, Danish, Norwegian and German languages, Agna means "Pure". Agna is short version of Agnes. Agnes is equivalent of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη in Latin language. Sufficiently quirky and Contemporary Old Greek, Latin and Celtic Agnes, meaning of Agnes is "Lamb As Well and Pure". Agna is effeminate variation of Agne. Agne is variant of widely accepted and virtuous Agnes. Also Agne is version of contemporary Agna. Agne is manly form of Agnes. Agna is feminine variant of Agnar. Agnar is variant form of Agnarr. Agnar's meaning is Ruler with the Sword is originated from Norwegian. Agna is form of Agatha in English language..
Variants of Agna
View middle names that goes with Agna like Emelia, Marinette, Kezia, Deia,Names that rhyme with Agna
Popularity of Agna
Agna is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Agna is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Mali, India, Senegal, Poland and Indonesia. According to our research, over 4000 babies have been named Agna globally.
Agna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Agna?
People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance.
Do you like Agna? Other names you would love
- Fro - Fro's meaning is Merry is originated from Old Greek and is used mainly in Nordic is used for girls
- Gennadi - Boy name Gennadi means "Superior Man", largely used in Russian is rooted from Old Greek language
- Telesforo - Meaning of Telesforo is Man from the Countryside is of Old Greek origin is a baby boy name
- Georgas means Earth Worker and A Tiller of the Soil is a boy name came from Old Greek. Georgas is derived from George.
- Anatolio - Anatolios origin is Old Greek is notably used in Italian used as a boy name, meaning of Anatolio is "Sunrise"
Namesakes of Agna
We could not find any notable namesake.