Ainka meaning and origin
Ainka is another transcription of Anka. Anka is variant form of Annkatrin. Also Anka is variant form of Its Variants. Anka is form of Anna in German language. Meaning of Anka is Grain, He (God) Was Gracious and The Legendary Phoenix Will-O-The-Wisp is rooted from Hebrew and Turkish.
Variants of AinkaNames that rhyme with Ainka
Popularity of Ainka
Ainka is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Ainka is a familiar name in Russia. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Ainka around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ainka
People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You need to practice listening. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary.
Other names similar to Ainka
- Mahéo - The Mahéo is used in Breton, Mahéo means "Gift of God" came from Hebrew
- Madelaine - Meaning of Madelaine is From the Tower or Of Magdala is particulary used in German and English. It is rooted from Hebrew is aimed at girls
- Levin - Dominant and Conifer Hebrew and Old High German Levin means "Attached or Combined" used in English and German is a gender-neutral name
- Aku - Origin of Aku is in African-Akan is used especially in Danish and Swedish is bestowed upon both sexes. Aku is form of Akuliina in Finnish language. Also Aku is Finnish equivalent of Augusta. Also Aku is equivalent of Aake in Finnish language
- Kaylan means Keeper of the Keys, Descendant of Caollaidhe or Pure is substantially used in English and English and is given to both sexes is rooted from Old Irish and Hebrew
Namesakes of Ainka
We could not find any notable namesake.