Airi meaning and origin
Anomalous Finnish and Japanese Airi is primarily used in Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Norwegian and Swedish, meaning of Airi is "Beloved Jasmine or Messenger, Herald" is used for girls.
Variants of AiriNames that rhyme with Airi
Popularity of Airi
Airi is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1993, peaked in 2014 when it ranked 5298th. Over 231 people have been named Airi in United States. Airi is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Airi is a common name in Japan while somewhat familiar name in Estonia, Papua New Guinea and India. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Airi globally.
Airi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Airi?
People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. Follow your gut, not people. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast.
Other names similar to Airi
- Euphrosyne is used mostly in Swedish, Finnish and English aimed at baby girls, Euphrosyne means "Gladness, Mirth or Joy" has its origin in Old Greek
- Arthfael - Boy name Arthfael has origin in Welsh, meaning of Arthfael is "Bear King" is used dominantly in Welsh and English languages
- Arna means Goddess Lakshmi / Durga or Goddess Lakshmi is rooted from Old High German and Hebrew which is predominantly used in Finnish, Tamil and Bengali is aimed at baby girls
- Tuni is used prevalently in Danish, Finnish and Hindi, Tuni means "Shower of Happiness" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Klaus - Queer boy name Klaus means "Nikolaus or Victory" that originated from Old Greek is primarily used in Old Norse, German and Finnish
Namesakes of Airi
- Airi Suzuki, Suzuki became Cute's lead vocalist
- Airi Suzuki,
- Airi Ai in Bôgyaku hônyû as Actress
- Airi Taira in 20-seiki shônen: Saishû-shô - Bokura no hata as Actress
- Airi Kijima in Aira Take sentai airinjâ as Actress
- Actor Airi Ando, well-known for movie Wong Kok cha 'fit' yan
- Airi Honkaniemi portrayed leading role of Inkeri Harju in 1953 drama film Kasvot kuvastimessa.
- Airi Tanaka, from 2002 drama movie Igyô no koi, who portrayed N.
- In 2008 film, Chikan kaya no uchi: Nasu to yosoji goke, Airi Sugimoto characterized N.