Alayia name meaning
On This Page
What does Alayia mean?
Outlandish Alayia's origin is Arabic and Hebrew is a girl name is used substantially in English. Alayia is variant of customary Aliya. Aliya is effeminate variant of Ali. Aliya is form of Aliyah in Swahili, Hebrew and African languages.
Also Aliya is form of Alya in Arabic language. Outlandish Aliya's origin is Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Aliya is "The Ascent, High-born and Excellent".
Variants of AlayiaNames that rhyme with Alayia
How popular is the name Alayia?
Alayia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3712nd when 40 girls were named Alayia.
Over 410 people have been named Alayia in United States. As per our research, over 400 babies have been bestowed Alayia around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alayia
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Parents who liked Alayia, loved these names
- Alayna - Used principally in English loved, Alayna aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Celtic and English, Alayna means "Rock or Princess Iranian"
- Shae - Origin of Well-Liked Shae is in Celtic, meaning of Shae is "Dauntless" and is used for both sexes is majorly used in English
- Eboni - Meaning of Eboni is Ebony has its origin in English, used in English is a gender-neutral name
- Taquanna - Used specifically in English, Taquanna is rooted from English-American is used as a baby girl name. Taquanna is equivalent of Taquanna in English language
- Dantina - Chiefly used in English, Dantina means "God is My Judge or Feminine Variant of Daniel" is a girl name
Famous people named Alayia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alayia
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ala
- Baby Names that mean Superior
- Baby Names that mean Rising
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Ascent
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Excellent
- Baby Names that mean Highest
- Baby Names that mean Tall