Amadore meaning and origin
Amadore is originated from Latin is given to boys. Amadore is a variant of widespread Amador. Amador is version of Amadeus. Amador is used in Spanish, Amador means "The Element Amare Which Means to Love and Lover" came from Latin.
Variants of Amadore
View middle names that goes with Amadore like Cusa, Kacen, Daon, Fionn, Kdyn, Jove,Names that rhyme with Amadore
Popularity of Amadore
Amadore is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to United States.
Numerological analysis of Amadore
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. You are always being straight. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
If you like Amadore, you would love these names
- Prysilla - The unconventional and modern girl name Prysilla means "The Ancient, Ancient and Primitive" came from Latin. Prysilla is derived from Priscilla.
- Pat - Predominant and Conifer English, Middle and Native Pat means "Noblewoman, Noble or Lady" used as a gender insensitive name is dominantly used in Sikh and Arabic
- Petronella - Age-old and Rare Petronella is used in German and Finnish, Petronella means "Stone or Rock" aimed at girls came from Latin
- Romer - Origin of Unwonted Romer is in Latin is used as a boy name, meaning of Romer is "Roman and Son of Tolmai". Romer is derivation of Romeo.
- Christèle - Christèle's meaning is Disciple of the Christ has origin in Latin
Namesakes of Amadore
We could not find any notable namesake.