Faustine name meaning
What does Faustine mean?
Unusual Faustine is used notably in Swedish, Finnish, French and Danish, Faustine means "Faustus, Fortuné or Good Luck" used as a girl name is rooted from Latin. Faustine is variant form of long standing Faustina. Faustina is variant form of Fausta. Faustina is feminine variant of Faustinus. Faustina's meaning is The Word Faustus with the Meaning Lucky Auspicious, Faustus and Good Luck is rooted from Latin. Faustine is variant of Fausta. Fausta is feminine of Faustus. Fausta's meaning is Good Luck, The Word Faustus with the Meaning Lucky Auspicious and Faustus has its origin in Latin. It is celebrated on January 15.
How do I pronounce Faustine?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Faustine as fa(u)-sti-ne. It can also be pronounced as faus-tine.
Variants of Faustine
View middle names that goes with Faustine like Caren, Honesty,Names that rhyme with Faustine
How popular is the name Faustine?
Faustine was a popular name in France. Over 18983 babies have been given the name in 106 years. At the peak of its usage in 2010, 1069 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 62nd position. However after 106 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still going strong on charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 100 baby names 12 times Faustine is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 400 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 322 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Faustine. Over 426 babies in Belgium have been named Faustine.
Faustine is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 47 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 362 babies that have been given the name Faustine in United States. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 751st. But Faustine is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Tanzania. At least, 80000 people globally have carried Faustine as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Faustine?
People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry.
Looking for a name like Faustine? Please go through the following names
- Estes - Origin of Long standing and Frequently Used Estes is in Latin, meaning of Estes is "One who Lives near the Estuary" is aimed at both sexes
- Caridade - Of Latin origin, Caridade is used primarily in Portuguese, Caridade means "Charity" is given to girls
- Domenik - Unconventional Latin Domenik aimed at both sexes used especially in German, meaning of Domenik is "Belonging to the Lord"
- Tacitas - Originated from Latin, Tacitas is used as a baby boy name, Tacitas means "Quiet Silent Mute". Tacitas is derivative of Tacitus.
- Nataleah - Nataleah's meaning is Christmas Babies and Birth came from Latin and English is used as a baby girl name. Nataleah is resultant of Natalie.
Sibling Names for Faustine
If you're looking for inspiration for your baby's name and have chosen the beautiful name "Faustine", you might be wondering what names would work well as siblings. Here are some suggestions that complement Faustine and create a harmonious and cohesive family unit.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Faustine
- Faustine Merret, French windsurfer
- Faustine Dubois in Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille d'aujourd'hui as Actress
Lists having Faustine
- Girl names beginning with F
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tine
- Popular Girl Names in France (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Luck