Costanzo name meaning
On This Page
What does Costanzo mean?
Costanzo's meaning is The Steadfast is used in Italian used for boys came from Latin. Costanzo is Italian form of Constant. Also Costanzo is Italian form of Constantine.
How do I pronounce Costanzo?
c(o)-stan-zo is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Costanzo. cos-ta-nzo is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Costanzo
How popular is the name Costanzo?
Costanzo is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1932. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Costanzo
You avoid drama and gossip. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. You are a person of many talents. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous.
Do you like Costanzo? You would love these names
- Marziana is used mostly in Italian, Marziana means "Mars" given to baby girls has its origin in Latin
- Giordano means The Descending is used in Italian has its roots in Hebrew is used as a baby boy name
- Lionardo - Unexpected Lionardo is used dominantly in Italian is rooted from Germanic and Old High German, a boy name, Lionardo means "Brave or Lion"
- Domiziano - Boy name Domiziano has its origin in Latin, meaning of Domiziano is "Tamed" is used principally in Italian
- Gismondo came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Gismondo is "Protector, Pledge or Protection" and is bestowed upon baby boys is commonly used in Italian
Sibling Names for Costanzo
Introducing a unique and classic Italian name, "Costanzo", perfect for parents who want to give their little one a name with meaning and character. If you're looking for sibling names that pair well with Costanzo, below is a list of options that range from traditional to modern.
For a sister
Brother for Costanzo
Famous people named Costanzo
- Costanzo Festa, Italian composer of the Renaissance
- Costanzo Porta, Italian composer of the Renaissance
- Costanzo I Sforza, Italian condottiero, lord of Pesaro and Gradara
- Costanzo Ciano, Italian naval officer and politician
- Costanzo Preve, Italian philosopher and a political theoretician
Lists having Costanzo
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Steadfast