Anaise meaning and origin
The uncommon and evergreen girl name Anaise is originated from Hebrew and Persian. Anaise is a derivative of Anna. Anna is a variant of Hanna    . Also Anna is a variant of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Old Greek and Greek cognate of Channah or Hannah. Originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Uncommon and Evergreen Anna, Anna means "Food, Name of a King and Favour and Grace". Also. Anaise is derived from Anais. Anais is variant of widespread, ceaseless and biblical Anna.
Variants of Anaise
View middle names that goes with Anaise like Bryanna, Joana, Noemie, Tera,Names that rhyme with Anaise
Popularity of Anaise
Anaise is a unique baby name in France, it had been in use since 1900 and was last seen in 2009, during its 77 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1904, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 263 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Anaise. There are over 931 babies that have been given the name Anaise in France. Anaise is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1887 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 339 babies in United States have been named Anaise. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2004.
Also, Anaise is a familiar name in Tonga, Haiti and Brazil. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Anaise globally.
Numerological analysis of Anaise
You are the peacemaker in your society. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character.
Go through the following names similar to Anaise
- Asenath - The curious and venerable girl name Asenath is originated from Egyptian which is used especially in Hebrew and English languages, Asenath means "She Belongs to Her Father"
- Ruutu - Used principally in Finnish and Greenlandic, Ruutu is a gender-neutral name. Ruutu is form of Rut in Finnish language. Also Ruutu is Finnish equivalent of Ruti. Also Ruutu is form of Rûto in Greenlandic language
- Noëlly - The Noëlly is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Noëlly is "God is with Us"
- Noëly - Of Hebrew origin, Noëly means "God is with Us"
- Elisabet means My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn is a girl name is came from Hebrew is used specifically in Danish, Estonian and German
Namesakes of Anaise
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Anaise
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Girl names that ends with -ise
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy