Katelyn name meaning
What does Katelyn mean?
Outstanding and Skyrocketing Sky-scraping unisex name Katelyn is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Katelyn is "Pure, From Katherine and Lynn or Phonetic Form of Caitlin - the Irish Form of Katherine. Pure" is prevalently used in Hindi, Oriya, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, Malayalam, English, Marathi, Kannada and Tamil languages. Katelyn is variant form of acclaimed and virtuous Kaitlin. Kaitlin is a form of saintly and famous Caitlin. Also Kaitlin is variant form of illustrous and virtuous Kate. Kaitlin is also a version of prevailing Karine. Kaitlin is also version of sacred and enduring Katie. Kaitlin is another transcription of Caitlin. Kaitlin is Irish cognate of Katharina. Used substantially in Irish and English frequently used and currently in fashion, Kaitlin has origin in Old Greek, Kaitlin means "Girls and The Pure". The name is celebrated on 25th of November or the 29th of April.
How do I pronounce Katelyn?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Katelyn is k(ayt)-lin. k(a)-tel-yn or kat(e)-lyn are the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Katelyn
Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Kaitlin, Caitlin, Kate, Karine, Katie, Kaetlin, Katalin, Catelynn, Catharina, Ecaterina, Caelyn, Katleen, Cait, Caitie, Kalisa, Katherine, Káti, Cate, Catheryn, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Katja, Katielee, Cathalin, KatalineNames that rhyme with Katelyn
How popular is the name Katelyn?
Katelyn was a very popular name in United States. Over 131626 babies have been named Katelyn since 1970. At its zenith in 2001, the moniker grabbed the 52nd spot and 5974 baby girls were given the name. However after 67 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 22 times Katelyn used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1996 and over 3096 babies have been given the name in 23 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2004,. However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Also, In Ireland, Katelyn was once a common name since emerging in 1989 it has been given to over 2069 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2003,. But after 30 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low.
Katelyn is a familiar baby name in New South Wales during its short run, it been to the top 100 names. In 2000, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 89 on girl names chart when 90 babies were given the name Katelyn. Over 260 people have been named Katelyn in New South Wales. Also, in Queensland, the name had been in use for 15 years beginning from 1992 and had secured the place in top 100 names. In 1993, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 46 on girl names chart when 85 babies were given the name Katelyn. There are over 982 babies that have been given the name Katelyn in Queensland.
Katelyn is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 3010 (2018) in its 13 years run on France naming chart. Katelyn is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Australia and Philippines. At least, 130000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Katelyn?
In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You always act like everything's just great. You have the heart of a warrior.
Other names similar to Katelyn
- Veron - Used particulary in English and Tamil rarefied, Veron means "Bearer of Victory True Image and True Image". Its origin is in Old Greek is a unisex name. Veron is derivative of Veronica.
- Stéphen - The Stéphen means "Crowning" is originated from Greek
- Tobal means Bearing Christ, To Carry and Carrying Christ is a boy name especially used in Spanish came from Old Greek. Tobal is short form of Christopher.
- Stacie - Well-Liked Stacies origin is Old Greek, meaning of Stacie is "Shall be Reborn or Form of Anastasia" given to both sexes is used predominantly in Finnish and Swedish
- Sibèle - The Sibèle means "Divinity Personifying Nature In Phrygian Mythology" has its origin in Greek language
Middle names for Katelyn
We've compiled a list of the celebrated and familiar middle names for Katelyn below.
View more middle names that goes with Katelyn.
Famous people named Katelyn
- Katelyn Tarver, American actress and singer
Lists having Katelyn
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kat
- Girl names that ends with -lyn
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2009)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2013)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2000)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2007)
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Katherine