Jeanine name meaning
On This Page
What does Jeanine mean?
Especially used in Danish, Swedish, Finnish, French, English and Norwegian illustrous, Jeanine means "The Lord is Gracious, Variant of Jane, Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful" and a unisex name is originated from Hebrew.
Jeanine is a version of evergreen, biblical and dominant Jane. Jane is variant of JeanneJean. Also Jane is form of commonly accepted, biblical and unfading Joan. Jane is short form of names ending in "Jane".
Jane is a feminine of John or. Jane is form of Johanna in English language. Prominent Jane chiefly is used in Kannada, English and Tamil is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Jane is "The Lord is Gracious and God is Merciful".
Jeanine is shortened form of Jean. Jean is variant of perpetual, biblical and widespread John. Jean is form of Johannes in French language. Also Jean is Scottish and English form of Jeanne.
Meaning of Jean is Scottish Form of Joan Gracious Gift from God and God is Gracious has its origin in Hebrew.. Jeanine is equivalent of Jeanne in French language. It is celebrated on May 8th or May 30th.
Is Jeanine suitable to use as a baby name?
Jeanine is a unique and gorgeous name for a baby girl. It has a French origin, which adds to its charm and elegance.
The name Jeanine means "God is gracious," which reflects the importance of faith and spirituality in one's life. It also lends itself well to various nicknames, such as Jeanie or Nina, making it a versatile choice for parents who value both substance and style in their baby names.
Overall, Jeanine is a beautiful and timeless name that exudes grace, femininity, and strength - everything that parents would want for their little princess.
How do I pronounce Jeanine?
je(a)-ni-ne is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Jeanine.
Variants of JeanineNames that rhyme with Jeanine
How popular is the name Jeanine?
Jeanine was a popular name in United States. Over 23711 babies have been given the name in 99 years. When at its peak in 1960, the moniker grabbed the 324th spot and 848 baby girls were given the name.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 99 years. Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names 32 times Also, Jeanine was a popular name in France.
Over 49598 babies have been given the name in 109 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1934, the moniker grabbed the 43rd spot and 1988 baby girls were given the name.
After 109 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 9 times
Jeanine is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given.
And also in Ireland. But Jeanine is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Burundi and Rwanda. At least, 230000 people globally have carried Jeanine as their given name according to our estimate.
Jeanine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jeanine
You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be.
Looking for names similar to Jeanine? Please go through the following names
- Matteo - Loved Matteo principally is used in Swedish and Spanish aimed at both boys and girls which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Matteo is "Gift of Yahweh or Gift of God". Loved name Matteo managed to bag 196th position in baby boy names list in 2018 in United States
- Idell - Desirable and Traditional unisex name Idell means "Prosperous or Hardworking" that of Germanic origin is predominantly used in English
- Zella means Little Marcus, Wise or Peaceful or Zealous used for girls is originated from Yiddish and African-Bobangi is mostly used in Bobangi, German and English
- Adonis - Used in Danish and Norwegian noteworthy, Adonis means "The Element Adon Meaning Lord Ruler or Ruler" which is rooted from Semitic and Phoenician is aimed at both sexes
- Minta is used particulary in English, Swedish and Finnish is of Old Greek origin is given to girls. Minta is form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Magn in Frisian language. Also Minta is Frisian cognate of Clementia
Middle names for Jeanine
Here is a list of prominent and familiar middle names that go with the baby name Jeanine.
View more middle names that goes with Jeanine.
Famous people named Jeanine
- Jeanine Tesori, American composer and musical arranger
- Jeanine Basinger, a film historian
- Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, Dutch politician and diplomat of the People's Party for Freedom and Democracy
- Jeanine Pirro, American TV personality, author, former judge
- Jeanine Menze, United States Coast Guard officer
- Jeanine Castle in Faded Dreams as Actress
- Jeanine Hill in Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown as Actress
- Jeanine Ann Roose in It's a Wonderful Life as Actress
- Jeanine Flynn in Customer #935 as Actress
- Jeanine Monterroza in 911 as Actress
- Jeanine Michelle in Kid in Play as Actress
- Jeanine Rohn in That Evening Sun as Producer
- Jeanine Anderson in Hell-O as Actress
- Jeanine Meerapfel in La amiga as Director
- Jeanine Cashell is noted for her acting in TV series My Three Sons
Lists having Jeanine
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ine
- Popular Girl Names in France (1952)
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Merciful