Arriana name meaning
What does Arriana mean?
Arriana is variant of eminent Ariana. Ariana is variation of widely accepted Ariane. Ariana is German and Dutch equivalent of Adriana. Also Ariana is Albanian and Italian form of Ariadne. Ariana is also English equivalent of Arianna. Ariana means Very Holy Woman, Full of Life and Noble has its origin in Welsh and Greek.
How do I pronounce Arriana?
Three syllabled Arriana is most commonly pronounced as a-rria-na.
Variants of ArrianaNames that rhyme with Arriana
How popular is the name Arriana?
Arriana was a common name in United States. Over 1511 babies have been named Arriana since 1988. At the peak of its usage in 2004,. However after 31 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Arriana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Arriana around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Arriana
You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Looking for a name like Arriana? Please go through the following names
- Guinivere - Rarefied and Modernistic Guiniveres origin is Old Welsh bestowed upon girls, meaning of Guinivere is "Soft, Fair One and White and Smooth". Guinivere is resulted from Guinevere.
- Maredudd is used principally in English and Welsh aimed at baby boys and originated from Welsh, Maredudd means "Lord of the Sea"
- Keri - Famed Keri came from Sanskrit, Irish and Welsh is used in English, meaning of Keri is "Dark or Ciar's People" is used as a gender-neutral name . In baby girl names list, famed Keri captured 407th position in 1991 in United States
- Bronwyn - Atypical Bronwyn dominantly is used in Welsh is a baby girl name has its roots in Welsh, meaning of Bronwyn is "Blessed, Fair or Blessed breast"
- Kary - Odd unisex name Kary is dominantly used in English has its roots in Old Irish, Old Welsh and English, meaning of Kary is "Descendant of Ciardha"
Famous people named Arriana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Arriana
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Welsh Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -riana
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Pledge
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Silver
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Life