Ariana meaning and origin
Admired Latin, Old Greek, Welsh and Greek Ariana means "Man, Pledge, Land of Arians, Noble, Pure, Woman from Hadria, Like Silver, To Sing or Full of Life" and is dominantly used in Arabic, English, Norwegian, German, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Tamil and Swedish is used as a unisex name . Ariana is variation of darling Ariane. Ariane is form of mainstream fashinable and conifer Adriana. Also Ariane is a form of popular Ariadne. Ariane is also version of loved Ariana. Ariane is also variant of rising and preeminent Arianna. Ariane is also version of commonly accepted Oriana. Ariane is feminine version of Arianus. Ariane is French form of Ariadne. Origin of Commonly Accepted Ariane is in Old French, Latin and Greek languages, meaning of Ariane is "From Adria, Woman from Hadria and To Sing". Ariana is form of Adriana in German and Dutch languages. Also Ariana is French and Italian form of Ariadne. Also Ariana is equivalent of Arianna in English language. The name is celebrated on September 18.
Variants of Ariana
View middle names that goes with Ariana like Bridgette, Corine, Gen, Latonia, Claudine, Rihanna,Names that rhyme with Ariana
Popularity of Ariana
a very popular name in United States having over 100139 recievers in 84 years of usage. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 2014, 5486 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 37th position. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 50 baby names 2 times Also, Ariana was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 3785 babies have been given the name in 23 years. At its zenith in 2017, 524 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 104th position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years but still performing better than most of the names. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names 11 times
Ariana is a common name in France given to over 749 babies in 34 years. Currently peaked at the charts, 126 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 452nd position. Also, A common name in New South Wales having over 747 recievers in 7 years of usage. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 2015, 129 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 50th position. Ariana is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 100 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 91 on girl names chart when 79 babies were given the name Ariana. Over 857 babies in Switzerland have been named Ariana. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 1997 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 169 on girl names chart when 62 babies were given the name Ariana. Over 436 people have been named Ariana in Belgium. Also, in Queensland, in just 3 years, it has made it to the top 100 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 70 on girl names chart when 71 babies were given the name Ariana. Over 186 babies in Queensland have been named Ariana. Also, in Victoria, in just 6 years, it has made it to the top 100 names. Recently in 2019, 86 babies were given Ariana and it reached its peak ranking, 69 on girl names chart. There are over 412 babies that have been given the name Ariana in Victoria.
In Ireland, Ariana is a unique name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 156 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Ariana. Over 254 babies in Ireland have been named Ariana. Also, in Netherlands, in just 5 years, it has made it to the top 400 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 304 on girl names chart when 43 babies were named Ariana. Over 202 babies in Netherlands have been named Ariana.
But Ariana is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Brazil. At least, 100000 people globally have carried Ariana as their given name according to our estimate.
Ariana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Ariana
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance.
Do you like Ariana? Other names you would love
- Aladdin means Height of Faith, Paragon of Faith or Servant has its origin in Arabic and a baby boy name is principally used in Swedish and Arabic
- Aazam - Used predominantly in Bengali, Arabic and Kannada, Aazam customarily bestowed upon both boys and girls, Aazam means "Powerful, Supreme or Fearless"
- Ijlal - Ijlal's meaning is Tribute, Exaltation or Faithfulness is predominantly used in Arabic and Arabic that originated from Arabic is aimed at both boys and girls
- Aseema means Protector, Devotee or Limitless is rooted from Arabic which is dominantly used in Malayalam and Bengali is used as a baby girl name
- Rawahah - Unisex name Rawahah is used commonly in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic, Rawahah means "Ease or Daughter of Abu Umar Bin Abdur Rahman Al-awzaee had this Name"
Namesakes of Ariana
- Ariana Nozeman, first actress in The Netherlands
- Ariana Richards, American actress and painter
- Ariana Savalas, American singer, songwriter, burlesque performer
- Ariana Ionescu in Song One as Actress
- Ariana Gallastegui in App as Actress
- Ariana Fox in The Vampire Mistress as Actress
- Ariana Dosti, from 1980 drama movie Sketerre 43, who characterized the N.
- In 2009 comedy and drama movie, Amanda, Ariana Dubynin played Amanda McNamara.
Lists having Ariana
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -riana
- Girl names that starts with Ari
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2017)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Pledge
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Silver
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Life