Augustas name meaning
What does Augustas mean?
Of Latin origin, Unwonted Augustas means "The August or The Dignified", prevalently used in Lithuanian is used as a boy name . Augustas is version of pleasing and ceaseless August. August is variant of persistent and famous Augustus. August is short version of Augustine. Of Latin origin, Unconventional August, August means "Sublime, Dignified and The August".
Variants of Augustas
Augustinus, Augustus, August, Agust, Augustin, Austin, Augustine, Øystæinn, Augusten, Astin, Austinjames, Agosteen, Gustl, Augustina
View middle names that goes with Augustas like Hamilton, Won, Uley, Coleson, Gann, Cant,Names that rhyme with Augustas
How popular is the name Augustas?
Augustas is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2006, peaked in 2014 when it ranked 1327th. Over 120 people have been named Augustas in England and Wales. In Ireland, first appeared in 2010 and is still in use. Also, Augustas is a familiar name in Lithuania. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Augustas in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Augustas?
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You want to be surrounded with self-confident people who choose to work on success over complaining, talking about great things over gossiping, and solitude over you sometimes.
You would love these names similar to Augustas
- Alerya - Girl name Alerya is originated from Latin, meaning of Alerya is "Eagle". Alerya is resulted from Aleria.
- Cássio - Of Latin origin, Cássio is largely used in Portuguese and is aimed at boys, Cássio means "Vain or Empty"
- Venancio means Fan of Hunting has origin in Latin is used as a boy name
- Silvian notably is used in Finnish and Swedish is a gender-neutral name and rooted from Latin, meaning of Silvian is "Wood or Forest"
- Milo - Dominant and Perennial unisex name Milo is used especially in English, Greenlandic and Finnish, meaning of Milo is "Slav, Fame or Merciful" is originated from Old Slavic and Slavonic
Famous people named Augustas
- Augustas Pečiukevičius Augustas PeÄ iukeviÄ ius is a Lithuanian basketball player.
- Director Augustas Liiv, well-known for short Bibendum
Lists having Augustas
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Lithuanian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Dignified