Badri name meaning
What does Badri mean?
The rare and fresh boy name Badri is of Arabic and Sanskrit origin and is used largely in Arabic, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Hindi, Oriya, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati and Kannada languages, Badri means "Lord Vishnu, Similar to the Full Moon, Resplendent, Other Names for the Hindu God Vishnu or Lord Vishnu,Bright Night". Names that rhyme with Badri
How popular is the name Badri?
Badri is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. And also in France. However things change on global perspective, Badri is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 8000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Nepal, Indonesia, Georgia, Iran and Sudan. According to our estimate, over 250000 babies have been named Badri globally.
Numerological aspects of Badri
People believe you are cold-hearted and emotionless but the truth is the opposite. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are always open to experience something new. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Badri? You would love these names
- Jasara - Jasara's meaning is Bold or Boldness is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic and Tamil
- Kalin - Meaning of Kalin is Dog-like Devotion to God or Dog came from Celtic and Hebrew which is substantially used in Arabic and English is used as a gender insensitive name
- Aayan - The queer and modern unisex name Aayan means "Gift of God or Gods Gift" is particulary used in Marathi and Hindi
- Mazir - The boy name Mazir means "Ancestor of the Berbers" has origin in Hebrew and Arabic
- Filza - Far-out and Fresh unisex name Filza is used especially in Hindi, Kannada and Arabic, meaning of Filza is "Rose from Heaven or Light"
Famous people named Badri
- Badri Narayan, artist, illustrator, author and story-teller
- Badri Lal Chitrakar, Indian painter
- Badri Teymourtash, is considered the first female Iranian dentist and also called "Mother of Dentistry"
- Badri Patarkatsishvili, Jewish-Georgian businessman
- Badri Maharaj, Indo-Fijian farmer, politician, and philanthropist
- Badria Timimi in Syriana as Actress
- Actor Badri Prasad, noted for movie Sharabi
Lists having Badri
- Boy names beginning with B
- Arabic Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Shiva
- Baby Names that mean Vishnu
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Hindu
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Night