Beabea meaning and origin
Girl name Beabea is originated from Persian. Beabea is form of loved Bibi. Bibi is variant of noteworthy Brigitte. Also Bibi is a variant form of Names Beginning with Bi-, Especially Birgitta, Bibiana. Bibi is also a variant form of Their Variant Forms. Bibi is also version of outstanding and perpetual Beata. Bibi is also version of Names Ending In -Björg. Bibi is also variation of Names Ending In -Bina, -Bína, -Bine. Bibi is a short form of Benjamin. Bibi is originated from Hebrew and Celtic, Bibi means "Lady of Rank and Lady".
Variants of BeabeaNames that rhyme with Beabea
Popularity of Beabea
Beabea is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Beabea?
Try to be more compassionate and humane. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions.
Do you like Beabea? Other names you would love
- Meral - New-fangled and Far-out Meral notably is used in Persian is a baby girl name and rooted from Latin, Hebrew and Egyptian, meaning of Meral is "Reh"
- Merwan - The Merwan means "Benevolent or Generous" is originated from Persian
- Jaleh - Originated from Persian, Offbeat Jaleh is used as a baby girl name, Jaleh means "Rain or Dew" is notably used in Arabic
- Ramin - Meaning of Ramin is Obedient, Happy or Joyous used for boys and of Persian origin is commonly used in Iranian, Persian and Arabic
- Neelam - Unwonted Neelam is originated from Persian, Neelam means "Blue Gem, Blue Sapphire or Blue Diamond" used specifically in Marathi, Telugu and Kannada is a unisex name
Namesakes of Beabea
We could not find any notable namesake.