Benitta name meaning
On This Page
What does Benitta mean?
Benitta has its origin in Latin bestowed upon baby girls is primarily used in Swedish, Tamil, Finnish and Danish. Benitta is variant form of biblical and durable Benita. Benita is English and Spanish cognate of Benedicta.
Benita has its origin in Latin, Benita means "Good Person and Blessed".
Variants of BenittaNames that rhyme with Benitta
How popular is the name Benitta?
Benitta is a familiar baby name in DR Congo, Zimbabwe and India. As per our research, over 300 babies have been bestowed Benitta around the globe.
What numbers say about Benitta?
You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Do you like Benitta? Read these names too
- Azeline means Little Youth is originated from Latin
- Kajetane - The girl name Kajetane means "A Native of Gaeta" has its origin in Latin language
- Marijn - The boy name Marijn means "Of the Sea" has its roots in Latin is used in Dutch
- Conchita - Anomalous Conchita is originated from Latin and Spanish is used substantially in Spanish, Conchita means "Conceive or Conception" is used as a girl name
- Marisse - Meaning of Marisse is Star of the Sea is used as a baby girl name which is particulary used in Finnish and Swedish is rooted from Latin
Famous people named Benitta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Benitta
- Girl names beginning with B
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Blessed
- Baby Names that mean Good