Betania name meaning
What does Betania mean?
Sufficiently quirky Betania is used substantially in Norwegian, Swedish, Hebrew and Finnish has origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls. Betania is derived from Bethany. Bethany is variation of darling and biblical Bethan. Bethany is English equivalent of Bethania. Bethany means Worshipper of God, House of Poverty and House has origin in Hebrew. Betania is Nordic equivalent of Bethania.
Betania as a baby name The name that is not only neglected but also the one that not many people know the meaning of, Betania is more of an artistic choice for your baby girl, meaning "the home of a song" or "the home of the affliction", and that's not something you decide on unless the parents are both singers, or the ones that dream of their child becoming a singer. Some choose it for the sound, some choose it for the letters, but the truth is that name choices matter, and in a way mold your daughter into a person she is to become.
Variants of BetaniaNames that rhyme with Betania
How popular is the name Betania?
Betania is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 3593rd when 42 girls were named Betania. Over 303 babies in United States have been named Betania. The given name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. But Betania is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 10000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Betania as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Betania?
Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Do you like Betania? You would love these names
- Anora means Light or Honor used for baby girls, used in Hindi and Norwegian is originated from Hebrew and Latin
- Timmo - Particulary used in Swedish, Finnish and Spanish, Timmo has origin in Old Greek and Old High German, meaning of Timmo is "God the Honourable, Well-Known or Famous" is used as a boy name
- Maike predominantly is used in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish is originated from Hebrew and a baby girl name, meaning of Maike is "Bitterness"
- Ngoc - Offbeat Ngocs origin is Vietnamese bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Ngoc is "Precious Stone, Gem, Jade or Jade" is used predominantly in Vietnamese and Danish
- Anselma - The infrequent girl name Anselma means "Introduced from Germany by 11th Century St Anselm, Female Version of Anseim or God" and rooted from Germanic and Old High German is used in German, English and Norwegian
Famous people named Betania
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Betania
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God