Danelle meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Prominent Danelle is mostly used in Finnish, English and Swedish is a gender-neutral name, Danelle means "God is My Judge or Feminine Variant of Daniel". Danelle is variant form of Danella. Danella is variation of widely accepted Danette. Danella is English equivalent of Daniela. Danelle is version of preeminent and biblical Daniela. Daniela is a feminine form of Daniel. Originated from Hebrew, Well-Known Daniela, Daniela means "God is My Judge God has Judged and God is My Judge".
Variants of DanelleNames that rhyme with Danelle
Popularity of Danelle
In United States, Danelle was once a common name since emerging in 1938 it has been given to over 7105 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1974,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 88 years. Also, Danelle is a familiar name in South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Philippines. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Danelle?
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Stress hates your guts. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Danelle
- Keifer - Cherished Old English and Germanic Keifer is used principally in German and English is given to baby boys. Keifer is form of Cooper in German language. Also Keifer is equivalent of Kiefer in English language
- Elyéser - Origin of Elyéser is in Hebrew, meaning of Elyéser is "God has Rescued"
- Séraphie - Séraphie's meaning is To Burn is of Hebrew origin
- Ismaëlle - Ismaëlle's meaning is God Hears has origin in Hebrew
- Serafin - Predominantly used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish atypical, Serafin aimed at boys which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Serafin is "Fiery, Angel or Burning"
Namesakes of Danelle
- Danelle Eliav in The Girl and the Spanish Boy as Actress
- Danelle Folta in Playboy: Playmates on the Catwalk as
- Danelle Wilson in Annie as Actress