Emmanuella meaning and origin
Rare girl name Emmanuella has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Emmanuella is "God with Us".
View middle names that goes with Emmanuella like Nann, Axia, Katarina, Aleena,Names that rhyme with Emmanuella
Popularity of Emmanuella
Emmanuella is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2060th when 94 girl were named Emmanuella. Over 1047 babies in United States have been named Emmanuella. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 683 on girl names chart when 52 babies were named Emmanuella. Over 694 people have been named Emmanuella in England and Wales.
Emmanuella is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1918, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 565 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Emmanuella. Over 1451 babies in France have been named Emmanuella. The given name is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 312 in 2002. In Belgium, it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 753rd. Over 107 people have been named Emmanuella in Belgium.
But Emmanuella is a popular baby name in Ghana where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Nigeria and Haiti. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Emmanuella in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Emmanuella?
When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Change your attitude to change your life for the better.
Looking for names similar to Emmanuella? Please go through the following names
- Zabel - Eminent and Ever lasting girl name Zabel is used primarily in Armenian is originated from Hebrew. Zabel is equivalent of Isabel in Armenian language. Also Zabel is form of Isabella in Armenian language
- Lison majorly is used in French, meaning of Lison is "My God has Sworn or God is Fullness". It is rooted from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls
- Habakkuk means He that Embraces or A Wrestler is prevalently used in English and is bestowed upon boys is rooted from Hebrew
- Talma - Unexpected Talma is used in Hebrew came from Hebrew used as a unisex name, Talma means "Hill"
- Sharaya - Offbeat Hebrew Sharaya is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Sharaya is "Durga, A Goddess or Giver of Refuge" is specifically used in Tamil, Marathi and Hindi
Namesakes of Emmanuella
We could not find any notable namesake.