Lorine meaning and origin
Persistent and Well-Liked Lorine is used notably in Danish, English, Norwegian, Finnish, French and Swedish is a gender-neutral name has its roots in Latin and Old French, Lorine means "Lorraine is an Area in Eastern France or Laurel". Lorine is variant of long standing and popular Lorraine. Lorraine is equivalent of Laura in English and French languages. Also Lorraine is equivalent of The Latin Place Name Lotharingia = Territory of the People of Lothar in French language. Outstanding and Ever lasting Lorraine came from Latin and Old French, meaning of Lorraine is "From Lorraine and Saint Joan of Arc". Lorine is variation of venerable, leading and frequently used Lauren. Lauren is a variant form of LaurentLaura. Lauren is diminutive of Laura. Lauren is English cognate of Laurence and Laurentia. Commonly used in English and French long standing and darling, Lauren, meaning of Lauren is "Crowned with Laurel, Sweet Bay Tree Symbolic of Honor and Victory and Man from Laurentium" is of Latin origin. Lorine is version of enduring Lorina. Lorina is a version of LaurentLorena. Lorina is an effeminate variant of Lorenz. Lorina is English and Italian equivalent of Lora. Lorina means From Laurentum Stem End and Too: Laurel Wreath has origin in German and English. Lorine is celebrated on October 19 or August 10.
Variants of LorineNames that rhyme with Lorine
Popularity of Lorine
Lorine is common in United States where over 8756 new-borns have been given the name since 1889. At the peak of its usage in 1922, it ranked 396th when 277 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the moniker has been to Also, Lorine was a common name in France. Over 3383 babies have been named Lorine since 1974. When at the peak of its usage in 2002,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 45 years.
Lorine is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, in use since 1995, peaked in 2001 when it ranked 607th. There are over 149 babies that have been given the name Lorine in Belgium. Lorine is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2004. But Lorine is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Lorine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lorine?
You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude.
You would love these names similar to Lorine
- Lucetta - Widely Accepted and Ceaseless Lucetta has its origin in Latin, meaning of Lucetta is "Daylight Babies or Light" is a girl name is used principally in Italian, English and Swedish
- Darice - Meaning of Darice is Give, Darius or Daria is used as a unisex name. Its origin is in Hebrew, Old Persian and Latin is largely used in English
- Christiano - Offbeat Christiano has its origin in Latin is a boy name, Christiano means "Disciple of the Christ" is used substantially in Italian and Portuguese
- Pål - Påls origin is Latin, meaning of Pål is "The Humble or The Small", a baby boy name is used prevalently in Scandinavian, Danish and Swedish
- Lauritz - Unfamiliar Lauritz has its origin in Latin language bestowed upon boys, Lauritz means "Laurel" is used especially in Danish and Scandinavian
Namesakes of Lorine
- Lorine Niedecker, Wisconsin poet and the only woman associated with the Objectivist poets
- Lorine Mendell in Return of White Cloud as Actress