Beverly name meaning
What does Beverly mean?
Celebrated and Ever lasting unisex name Beverly means "From the Beaver Meadow or Name of a Place", specifically used in English and German has origin in Anglo-Saxon and Old English.
How do I pronounce Beverly?
The two syllabled name Beverly is commonly pronounced as b(e)-ver-ly. The name can also be pronounced as bev(e)-rly.
Variants of Beverly
Beverle, Beverlyann, BeverlianneNames that rhyme with Beverly
How popular is the name Beverly?
Beverly is an extremely popular name in United States given to over 381718 babies in 227 years. At present the name is rising, in 1937, 11231 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 14th position. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 30 times Beverly is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1954 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1993, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 547 on girl names chart when 64 babies were named Beverly. Over 1063 babies in France have been named Beverly.
Beverly is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2006 when it ranked 2320th. In Ireland, it has been in use since 1966 and achieved its top ranking of 331 in 1973. It had a short run of 8 years on Belgium girl names chart. But Beverly is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Canada and England. According to our research, at least 600000 people have been bestowed Beverly around the globe.
Beverly in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Beverly
Give your head a break and keep an open mind. Things aren't always as they seem. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Do you like Beverly? You would love these names
- Ruth - Meaning of Ruth is Girlfriend or Friendship is dominantly used in Swedish and German has its roots in Hebrew is used as a unisex name . In baby girl names list, pleasing Ruth managed to reach 265 in year 2018 in United States
- Haley - Skyrocketing Hot and Acclaimed unisex name Haley is used predominantly in Kannada, English and Gujarati, meaning of Haley is "Ingenious or Scientific or Hay Clearing" has its origin in Old English
- Nathaniel - Celebrated and Evergreen unisex name Nathaniel is largely used in English and Danish. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Nathaniel is "Gift of God, God has Given Gift from God or God has Given"
- Ashley - Predominant and Perpetual Anglo-Saxon and Old English Ashley is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Ashley is "Ashes of Wood or Aesc Which Means Ash" is majorly used in Malayalam and Tamil
- Reagan - The cherished gender-neutral name Reagan is principally used in English, Reagan means "King Lear" has its origin in Celtic and English
Middle names for Beverly
Some great options for mushrooming and mainstream middle names to go with Beverly.
View more middle names that goes with Beverly.
Sibling Names for Beverly
If you've decided to name your baby girl Beverly, you might be wondering what names would complement it well for a sibling. To help you out, we've compiled a list of some great name suggestions that pair perfectly with Beverly. So whether you're looking for another classic name or something a little more unique, we've got you covered!
Sister for Beverly
Names for Beverly's brother
Famous people named Beverly
- Beverly Sills, American operatic soprano whose peak career was between the 1950s and 1970s
- Beverly McDonald, Jamaican sprinter
- Beverly Oden, volleyball player from the United States
- Beverly Donofrio, American memoirist, children's author
- Beverly Waugh, A.H. Redford, 1876
- Beverly Page Yates, American-Liberian politician
- Beverly Mascoll, Canadian businesswoman, fundraiser
- Beverly St. John, Beverly St
- Beverly J. Shamana, Bishop in The United Methodist Church
- Beverly L. Hodghead, first mayor of the City of Berkeley, California
- Beverly J. Silver, American scholar of labor and development whose work has been translated into over twelve languages
- Beverly Eakman, American educator and writer
- Beverly Crusher, character in the fictional 'Star Trek' franchise
- Beverly Cleary, American writer of children's and young adult fiction
- Beverly Robertson, cavalry officer
- Beverly M. Earle, Democratic member of the North Carolina General Assembly representing the state's 101st House district
- Beverly D'Angelo, American actress and singer
- Beverly LaHaye, American Christian conservative activist and author
- Beverly M. Vincent, Representative from Kentucky
- Beverly Lee, member of the all girl vocal pop group
- Beverly Briley, American attorney and politician
- Beverly Penberthy, American actress, best
- Beverly Thomson, Canadian journalist and correspondent with CTV News Channel
- Beverly Archer, American actress
- Beverly Hanson, American professional golfer
- Beverly Byron, former U.S. Congresswoman
- Beverly Adams, Canadian-American actress and author
- Beverly Baker Fleitz, women's tennis player from the United States
- Beverly Buchanan, African-American artist whose works include painting
- Beverly Daniel Tatum, Dr
- Beverly Garland, American actress
- Beverly Watkins, pyrotechnic guitar maven whose searing
- Beverly Bayne, American actress
- Beverly Todd, American actress, producer and writer
- Beverly Polcyn, American actress
- Beverly Johnson, American supermodel, actress, singer
- Beverly Marrero, part of Shelby County
- Beverly Malone, chief executive officer of the National League for Nursing
- Beverly Peele, American supermodel and actress
- Beverly Aadland, American film actress
- Beverly Sebastian, American film director, writer
- Beverly Crawford, African American gospel vocalist
- Beverly Lynne, Hollywood actress
- Beverly D. Mackereth, former Pennsylvania Secretary of Public Welfare
- Beverly Pepper, American sculptor known for her monumental works
- Beverly Browne, Trinbagonian women's cricketer
- Beverly Hills, British actress, presenter and writer
- Beverly Bivens, was lead singer with the American West Coast folk-rock group We Five
- Beverly Burnsed Spencer, was Vice President of University Relations at Florida State University
- Beverly Boys, retired diver from Canada,
- Beverly Thompson in Don Juan and the Starlets as Actress
- Beverly Hotsprings in Judas Kiss as Actress
- Beverly Bremers in Upside Down as Actress
- Beverly Hanley in Unnerving as Actress
- Beverly Gill in Soylent Green as Actress
- Beverly Lunsford in The Intruder as Actress
- Beverly Kizer in Frank as Miscellaneous Crew
- Beverly Ross in 3 Women as Actress
- Beverly Naya in Stripped as Actress
- In 1994, Beverly Arnold played the role of Beverly Gaudy in action and adventure flick Sister Sensei.
- In 1968 drama film, Si volvemos a vernos, Beverly Atkinson portrayed Emily.
- Beverly Bentley characterized significant character of The Decoy Sally Kennedy in 1960 mystery movie Scent of Mystery.
- Beverly Miller portrayed small role of Jill Maschler in 2005 comedy film Vultures.
- In 1960, Beverly Nazarow played the role of Ginger in crime and drama flick Juke Box Racket.
- Beverly Randolph, from 1919 comedy and drama film Who Cares?, who played Alice Palgrave.
- Beverly Sotelo played the important role of Soman in 2002 fantasy flick Co-Incidence.
- Beverly Travers played minor role of Eva Thornton in 1918 comedy, drama film Impossible Susan.
- Beverly Tyler characterized the vital role of Alison Keith as a Young Woman in 1946 drama film The Green Years.
- In 1994, Beverly Stelly characterized the role of Harriet in action, crime film Victor One.
- Beverly Ann Bailey portrayed the leading role of Mrs. Morris in 1985 drama, family movie Just a Friend.
- Beverly Hynds characterized leading character of Queen Amber in 2005 fantasy movie Apocalypse and the Beauty Queen.
- Beverly the Horse played the minor character of Beverly in 1924 western flick Horse Sense.
- Beverly Kristy portrayed the leading role of Anne Sterling in 2012 comedy and horror flick Dying 2 Meet U.
- In 2012, Beverly Taylor played the role of N in drama, thriller film Harmless.
Lists having Beverly
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1965)
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
- Baby Names that mean Stream
- Baby Names that mean Place