Reagan name meaning
What does Reagan mean?
Meaning of Reagan is King Lear is mainly used in English and is aimed at both genders has its origin in Celtic and English. Reagan is a variant of popular Regan. Regan is form of saintly Régis. Regan is form of Regina in English language. Regan's meaning is King Lear, A Descendant of the Little King and Little King has origin in Gaelic, Celtic and Latin.
How do I pronounce Reagan?
The two syllabled name Reagan is commonly pronounced as ray-g(en). The other ways to say the name is re(a)-gan.
Variants of Reagan
Nicknames for Reagan
Possible nicknames for the child named Reagan include:Names that rhyme with Reagan
How popular is the name Reagan?
Reagan was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1913 around 58877 babies have been given the first name. When at its peak in 2012, it ranked 97th when 3086 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 154 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 4 times Reagan is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 440 on boy names chart when 77 babies were given the name Reagan. Over 1478 people have been named Reagan in England and Wales.
Reagan is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. But Reagan is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, DR Congo, Zambia and Philippines. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Reagan as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Reagan?
You thrive for balance and harmony in life but you are never going to make it with fake people causing you stress. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Reagan
- Kanin - Unwonted Kanins origin is Celtic and Tamil, meaning of Kanin is "Little Ancient One" which is used particulary in English is aimed at boys
- Duffy - The curious unisex name Duffy is used prevalently in English, Duffy means "Son of Duibhshíth" has origin in Celtic
- Kalin - Kalin's meaning is Dog or Pure has its origin in Hebrew, Celtic and Gaelic which is used especially in Arabic and English is aimed at both boys and girls
- Ryan - The popular unisex name Ryan is originated from Celtic and Old Irish which is used majorly in Arabic, Gujarati and Marathi languages, Ryan means "King or Little Ruler"
- Brianne - Customary Brianne is originated from Celtic is chiefly used in Swedish, English and Danish, Brianne means "Esteem or Hill" is a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Reagan
- Reagan Gomez-Preston, American television and film actress and voice actress
- Reagan Youth, American punk rock band formed by singer Dave Rubinstein and guitarist Paul Bakija
- Reagan Dale Neis, Canadian actress
- Reagan Wilson, American model and actress
- Reagan Pasternak, Canadian actress known for her role as Julianne
- Reagan Noble, South African footballer
- Reagan Maui'a, former American football fullback
- Reagan Yates in The Moon Child as Actress
- Reagan Ross in Anal Newbies as Actress
- Reagan Pfifer in Johnny Reaper as Actress
- Reagan Leonard in Detachment as Actress
- Reagan Allsbrook, from 2000 movie Falling Rue, who characterized the Rue.