Blaire meaning and origin
Blaire means Dweller on the Plain, Female Version of Blair, Flatland or Field of Battle is rooted from Scottish used as a unisex name is prevalently used in English. Blaire is a version of predominant and ever lasting Blair. Widespread Scottish Blair, meaning of Blair is "Child of the Fields, Dweller on the Plain and Flat Area" is used majorly in Scottish and English.
Variants of Blaire
View middle names that goes with Blaire like Kasey, Doreen, Sabrina, Deana, Janice, Lorene,Names that rhyme with Blaire
Popularity of Blaire
Blaire is a common name in United States given to over 4105 babies in 65 years. Presently peaked at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 845th spot and 319 baby girls were given the name. Blaire is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Blaire is a familiar name in Canada and Philippines. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Blaire?
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your heart already knows what you should focus on. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Do you like Blaire? You would love these names
- Mungo - Mungos origin is Welsh is a baby boy name, meaning of Mungo is "The Word Mwyn Which is of the Meaning Kind Gentle Dear" is used in Scottish
- Adairis - Adairis's meaning is Coming from the Oak Forest and Inspired By a Family Name is originated from Scottish is a girl name. Adairis is feminine of Adair.
- Rodina - Unfamiliar Rodinas origin is Old High German, Germanic and Old Greek is a baby girl name specifically used in Scottish, meaning of Rodina is "Power or Fame"
- Macade - Macade's meaning is Came from Scottish surname MacAde or Son of Carpenter is a baby boy name is of Scottish origin
- Doogie means In the Seventeenth Century, Diminutive of Douglas or Dark Water is a boy name, used in English is originated from Scottish
Namesakes of Blaire
- Blaire Restaneo in Gedo senki as Actress
- Blaire Wayland in G2: Heroes (Guardians of the Confluence 2) as Actress
- Blaire Baron in Babylon 5: The Gathering as Actress
- Blaire Chandler in San Andreas Quake as Actress
- Blaire Noonan in G.I. Joe: Retaliation as Art Department
- Blaire Ko is the composer of movie The Bold, the Corrupt, and the Beautiful